When we talk about striking the right balance between performance and fuel efficiency, bikes with 150cc engines frequently succeed. If this sounds thrilling, you’ll be happy to know that some of the top 150cc bikes in India are priced between one and two lakh rupees. You might use the list below to aid you in your search for a suitable two-wheeled partner.
With class-leading performance, innovative technology, and raw power just waiting to be unleashed, the Bajaj 150 cc engine bike series dominates the market. The muscular, aggressive appearance and dagger-edge technology are intended to simulate the exhilaration of naked sports.
Bajaj Pulsar N160
The 160cc New Gold Standard-
- Own the streets with the all-new refined engine’s addictive acceleration and everyday rideability. Twin Spark, Oil-cooled DTS-i engine, 16 PS (11.7 kW) power, 14.65 Nm torque.
- Never run out of power with torque-on-demand. More than any other motorbike in the market, a wide torque band offers 85% of peak power over a greater rev range.
- The Pulsar N160 has greater tractive effort than the competition in all gears. It’s time to ride on instinct rather than modes now!
- N160 has the fastest passing acceleration in the 160cc segment in third, fourth, and fifth gear (30-70 kmph). Firmly set on excitement mode!
- One of the best bikes in the 150cc bike in India category, Pulsar N160 offers best-in-class gear-changing performance combined with improved noise and vibration characteristics thanks to a damper. It is India’s first 160cc bike with Dual-Channel ABS.
The Ideal Naked Street Fighter 160cc- Best 150cc Bike in India
- Premium metallized dual colours in dynamic interaction. It highlights the contours of the beast by being darker up front and lighter at the back.
- To improve balance and handling while also delivering smooth, immediate, and beast-like power, the sporty and precisely engineered exhaust system has been placed near the bike’s overall centre of gravity. Also, it appears to be incredibly agile.
- Throaty exhaust tone that draws attention and ensures followers.
- The LED tail lamps’ luminous components offer the traditional design, a ruby crystal dust pattern, and a dazzling jewel appearance.
- To keep you in control, the seat height is fixed at 795 mm. The bike is sleek in the rider’s thigh area to increase ground reachability.
- With the top-in-class 37mm Telescopic forks which guarantee excellent handling and agility, tackling streets will now be a breeze.
- With unsurpassed lighting and a focused beam for increased safety, the trademark naked wolf LED DRLs are placed on either side.
- For improved fuel planning, it is integrated into the Infinity console.
- You can maximize your street riding by quickly glancing to see what gear you are in.
- The new Infinity console brings the stylistic contrast between contemporary digital readouts and the vintage analogue tachometer.
Bajaj Avenger 160 Street
A fresh approach to city cruising:
With its twin spark, DTS-i fuel-injected air-cooled engine that provides the ideal combination of sophistication, power, and torque, the Avenger 160 Street is your greatest city companion.
Today’s Street Fashion:
The most loved 150cc bike in India is Avenger 160. The bike boasts a Sportster design in the Cruiser style, which will capture everyone’s full attention. This bike is your greatest friend for regular city riding because of its low and long profile.
Superior Comfort While Riding:
A relaxed riding position is provided by premium, low-slung, and broader seats coupled with street-control handlebars. In addition, the rider and the passenger may enjoy a comfortable highway journey thanks to the backrest’s padding.
Assurance Of Being In Charge:
Keep control with our incredibly quick single-channel ABS and 280 mm front disc brake. On board the Avenger 160 Street, you may confidently cruise around your city!
Bajaj Pulsar 150
Powerful In Its Class:
Go ahead! A performance like no other is promised by the Pulsar 150, the top 150cc bike in India. Utilize our revolutionary DTS-i technology to get a power-surpassing 10.3 kW (14 PS) and improved 13.25 Nm torque.
The new BS 6 version of the bike gives it instant power without any lag in the gearbox, and the three-part handlebar makes a perfect contrast with the seating, making it a comfortable ride for the rider. However, the ergonomics and straight seating of the bike make it perfect for long journeys.
Its 149.5cc, air-cooled, single-cylinder, fuel-injected engine satisfies BS6 regulations. It has a five-speed transmission and generates 13.4 NM of torque and 13.8 horsepower.
The bike has a 5-speed gearbox. Keeping in mind the Indian market, Bajaj has made the Pulsar 150cc highly fuel efficient, wherein the bike offers a minimum 45km/L average.
Which one is your favourite?
The bike market is cluttered, and it is difficult to find that great 150cc bike in India. However, Bajaj has launched the bikes in this segment to ease the process of selection. All these bikes are unmatched and promising. All the biking communities love these bikes for their great price and outstanding performance.