Businesses use social networking sites to promote their companies overseas and reach a broader target market. Linkedin is one of the powerful social networking sites to connect with people in the relevant industries and your business niche. In other words, it is the largest business-specific networking platform specially oriented for business professionals. With strategic use of Linkedin marketing, you can grow your business on a high scale.
With more than 650 million members on Linkedin and 30 million companies, Linkedin marketing is the best platform that opens doors to opportunity and reaches a wide network. If you have not created a Linkedin business page to date, go for it. Watch the quick response and influence of Linkedin marketing on your business growth.
Linkedin gives you the option to showcase your profile, expertise, latest update, business highlights, and views about the industry. It is not just the platform to explore candidates, here you can highlight your achievements and recommendations. Here in this blog, know the 10 best reasons that show value addition in your business with the benefits of Linkedin marketing.
The combined power of social media within the domain of professional networking
Do real-world networking quickly, easily, and effectively with the high attribute of the social business networking platform.
Join relevant groups
Join highly trafficked groups that include multi-post related to your business. You can post, comment, and participate in the conversation going on. You can show your expertise in your industry by presenting your expert suggestions and knowledge sharing. This is really helpful in creating a brand image and reputation for your brand.
Demonstrate new products and services launch
Use your business news feed launch your new services or products in the business community. The media type can be images, videos, or a descriptive article. If you find this difficult to execute on a regular basis, contact the best social media marketing company to plan a regular post schedule. They will create, post, and communicate on your behalf and increase audience engagements. With a good brand repo, your business can acquire strategic alliances and form partnerships.
Use proper hashtags and increase your discoverability in the marketplace
Always create your business profile search-friendly. Use relevant hashtags, search tags, LinkedIn URL, and the right information about your business. When your Linkedin page will show up in search results, customers can locate your services easily. The call to action button should be quickly responsive to build brand loyalty.
Find and connect easily with other industry professionals
You must have heard of jobs on LinkedIn. It is a great platform for employers and aspirants. Easily connect with the right talent direct through Job post feature here. Connect with other business partners or vendors for healthy business collaboration.
Follow a post calendar that offers value to your followers
You are must in search of places where you can post your high-quality content, then Linkedin is the best place to post your blogs, product live video, or quality post about your services on a regular way. Creating a post calendar is a great way that doesn’t overburden viewers and also conveys your brand benefits. Posts are very helpful in targeting a new and established market niche. Your page followers can read testimonials, recommendations published on your profile. In business info, you can give your other social media network and website URL.
Monitor the news and competitors news in your niche industry
With an easy customize option, you can set what you want to see and what you don’t. Follow your competitors or industry leaders to see what they are talking about and how they are doing. You will get updated by News updates in specific followed hashtags and business industry.
Find out the interested audience with the Linkedin statistics tool
Linkedin statistics tool helps in finding demographics. It tells the area, counties from where people are following you. It also indicates the professional percentage of people who follow your page. You can invite connections with an introduction post about your company that influences others to know more about your business. With Linkedin Answers, you can answer back to queries related to your services.
Increase organic traffic by linking your business website
Try to include a valid link to your website or application in your post that takes your customers to a page where they can collect more information about your products or services. It helps in spread valuable information as well as increasing organic traffic to your website.
Run paid ad campaigns to get the fast results
This is the most important aspect for a successful business run. You can run paid ad campaigns for different motives as hiring, reach enhancements, product promotions.
Now you are aware of the amazing benefits of promotion through Linkedin. Here we present a quick glance at how to use Linkedin for business.
- Visit the Linkedin Marketing solutions website: https://business.linkedin.com/marketing-solutions/linkedin-pages and create a Linkedin page by filling in basic fields. For creating a page you must have login credentials of a Linkedin profile.
- Complete your page information with updated information as company type, foundation date, number of employees, company LinkedIn URL, location, hashtags, Business type, and many more.
- Beautify your page with a business logo and cover photo.
- Share your page with your employees by just clicking on share with contacts. Invite industry-specific persons to connect with you. Welcome them with an introductory post.
Create a Linkedin marketing strategy with these useful tips:
- Create, visualize posts with rich media. Attractive and related images will grab the attention of Linkedin users. Try to avoid common stock images, use custom images. As per trends, videos bring more engagements rather than images, so set your post calendar with a mixed variety of media.
- Optimize posts for better reach before posting. You can notify your employees about the post so that they can share and boost its visibility.
- Keep the post content short mostly but if you are using longer posts, then divide them into bullet points that are easy to read.
- Include a clear call to action button
- Tag people and pages mentioned
- Include relevant hashtags naturally in the context of your post motive.
- Write catchy and strong headlines
- Respond to comments within the least possible time frame
- Choose the right time for a post. Choose the days of the week and time that work best as per your audience.
- Launch a showcase page to show your different products and communities under one brand roof.
- Share your presentation on Slide share with LinkedIn audiences, this content is highly appreciated by viewers.
- Target the right audience with organic targeting tools. Page admins can target posts based on follower profile data, industry, job profile, seniority, and geographical location.
- Check Linkedin analytics to improve your LinkedIn marketing strategy and track post metrics.
- Learn about running ads so that you can get fast promotion results. Your ad post is visible as sponsored content.
- You can also schedule your posts with the Hootsuite app and also manage easily from one single place.
If you want to promote your business on Linkedin, get in touch with a social media marketing company in Delhi. Paramount Infosystem offers you the required results with a strategic plan. We manage different business accounts with result-driven responses. Have a look at our other social media promotion services like Facebook and Instagram marketing. Our plan includes media creation to post on the fixed calendar dates. We promote and communicate with your target audience to give them satisfactory results.