Nowadays, some people think that procuring 100% capacity with any grain loss and damage is impossible, but not when you have the right product for it. Every researchers of harvesting test plots are challenged to match up with such balancing act.
However, the modern combines are proficiently engineered to meet the targets once made. They offer the right service in case you are willing to invest in daily diligence to evaluate the performance of harvester. You can procure the service for fine-tuning its operation to changing field conditions.
Advanced electronics to help you big time:
To support you in this field, advanced electronics will be your supporting hand. Loss, yield and capacity monitors will wave checkered flags, which introduce peak performance. On the other hand, in-cab adjustments will provide on-the-go tweaking with angle corrections and header height. These services are now automatic and with hands-free steering permits. Now your entire focus will be on harvesting crops in a new limelight.
It will take time to understand multiple jobs and how combine performs all of them. Each job is related to another one, and reliable combine manufacturers are able to target those points. Procuring Case IH combine settings and some relevant knowledge beforehand to prevent you from making any improper adjustment, which might seems right during that time.
Proper adjustment of a combine:
Adjusting one combine to focus on tough field conditions can be a bit complicated at first. For that, you need to understand combine’s dynamic and then start the adjustment process. Sometimes, you need to do it several times daily. Changing the field’s conditions will provide one handsome payoff.
• The performance dynamics will end up changing with main process components.
• Such components of a combine will have separation, threshing, platform or head, cleaning shoe and residue-management system.
Always remember that the current adjustment you are planning to make might affect separation, threshing and cleaning well. They are separate procedures but pretty much dependent on one another.
Head towards the pre-season maintenance all the time:
As per some recent studies, an average farmer will run lots more acres of farms now than they used to do before. So, inspecting combine might take a guessing game sometimes on whether some components can make it through the entire season or may fail before that.
• To get the best result, there are some questions which you need to answer first. How much is the combine worn out? It is 20% or 25% as of now? How soon do you need to replace the worn out part with another one?
• A thorough inspection might help you find answers to these questions. You could run the machine and then have someone sit in cab from any safety standpoint.
• Let someone do the walk-around with the combine running. He will help you to hear, smell and see in case there is any maintenance issue.
It is vital to check out the previous conditions faced while using the combine on field last time. This perspective can help farmers to start the new harvest on right note this time.