Detox Juices For Weight Loss. If you have questions about how to prepare detox juice recipes for weight loss, you have come to the right place. In this post, we will teach you in a direct and simple way how to make your own detoxifying juices.
In this way, you can lose weight at home without any complications, and thus begin to enjoy its great benefits as soon as possible.
The green juices are ideal to supplement your diet and also if together with the practice of moderate daily exercise, quickly you notice their benefits for your health and your line.
A balanced diet is something basic, not only for your health but to lose weight. That is why it is ideal to prepare healthy recipes based on natural and varied ingredients. But remember that it is always advisable to consult with your doctor, in case of doubt.
How to prepare Detox Juices to Lose Weight at home?
To prepare these types of recipes at home, you must follow the advice that we indicate below.
Use fresh vegetables or fruits
The first thing you should know before preparing any detox juice is that the ingredients you are going to use must be fresh and, if possible, seasonal.
Remember that mother earth gives us the best foods depending on each season of the year. So as a premise: remember to use fresh fruits and vegetables for your recipes.
Try to use organic ingredients
Although it can be a bit difficult at times, try using organic vegetables. In this way, you will avoid consuming pesticides and other toxic substances present in non-organic products.
If you can’t find foods of this type, think about peeling them, since much of the toxic products are stored on their skin.
Wash and disinfect the ingredients to be used
Fruits and vegetables should be cleaned with water before cutting. In this way, you will prevent dirt and pathogens stored in them from being transferred to your detox juice. To do this, put them for a few minutes in a container or under the tap.
If the dirt is excessive, you can help yourself by using a soft bristle brush. An excellent home trick is to add apple cider vinegar, lemon or baking soda to the water to disinfect.
Cut the vegetables into pieces
You only need a knife that is sharp. Put the pieces that you cut directly into the mixer, it is not necessary that the pieces be very small.
You should consider that both fruits and vegetables, once cut, begin to oxidize. Therefore, it is best to keep them whole until you start preparing the juices.
Use the best tools in the kitchen
To prepare this type of recipe you will need a good blender or a mixer with a glass. You just have to add more ingredients and press the power button.
Zumo Detox con Manzana Verde y Pepino para Adelgazar
Next, we are going to teach you how to prepare an excellent Detox Juice with Green Apple and Cucumber to lose weight.
It is a very rich recipe prepared with ingredients that are very easy to find such as apple, cucumber, celery or lemon.
To make this delicious green juice we will use the following ingredients:
- 2 green apples cut in half
- 3 celery stalks (without leaves)
- 1 cucumber
- 8 Kale leaves
- Half peeled lemon
- 1 little fresh ginger
- A couple of mint leaves (optional)
- 2 or 3 ice cubes.
- First, we wash and peel the two green apples and cut them in half to be able to put them in the blender.
- Remove the leaves from the three celery stalks and take the opportunity to give it water and eliminate possible remains of earth.
- Now peel the cucumber and cut it in half. We wash the Kale leaves and peel the half lemon.
- We will also add fresh ginger but be careful not to overdo it, it has a strong flavour. Optionally, if you like, you can add a little mint to give it even more freshness.
- Once all the ingredients are ready, we put them in our blender and, at medium power, we press the power button and enjoy the sound. We will see how the separate ingredients merge into an exquisite detox juice.
- Finally, we will add the ice and beat again until we achieve the desired texture and serve the result in glasses.
Benefits of Detox Juices for Weight Loss
Many of you write to us asking the benefits of detox juices to lose weight. Well, here we show you a brief compilation of them.
An excellent way to alkalize your body and especially to eliminate toxins is to eat this type of juice, especially after a well-deserved vacation or rest.
You can also take them on a regular basis, including them in your daily diet. Learn about some of the wonderful benefits you can get from eating them here.
Benefits of detox juices for weight loss:
- They are a very simple and fast way to ingest minerals, nutrients and vitamins, since these juices go directly to your body, thanks to the fact that it does not require digesting them.
- By taking this type of recipes we will make our skin look healthier and more radiant since thanks to it toxins are eliminated from our body.
- It’s a simple and quick way to stay energized and fresh throughout the day. So start giving your body the balance it needs and learn to include them in your diet.
What ingredients to add to detox juices?
Detox juices can be made from a wide variety of different ingredients. Next, we leave you an example of what you can add to your preparations so that you let your imagination carry you and make your own creations.
- Fruits: they are among the keys to making a good juice, learning to combine them well to obtain the best benefits. Remember that each fruit has a different flavour, texture and properties, so you must learn to mix them well. There are sweet fruits (fig, melon, etc.), acid (strawberry, lime), semi-sweet (apple, papaya) and semi-acid (kiwi, goji berries, etc.)
- Vegetables: include all vegetables that contain green leaves, among which we find kale and spinach, which are alkalizing, and contain chlorophyll. Also, they are high in calcium, protein, iron, and folate.