Your body has an amazing capacity to send out signals when it’s in trouble, and your eyebrows are no exception. Eyebrow loss can dampen your self-esteem, especially since it enhances your overall face. Thinning brows and lashes can be caused by many reasons, some of which are natural and some of which are based on lifestyle choices. Diet, for instance, plays a role in hair growth since your body needs certain vitamins and minerals to stay healthy. Conversely, nutritional deficiencies may trigger hair loss, causing your brows to thin. Homeopathic medicines for eyebrow hair loss can gently heal you of the problem without causing any side effects.
What is Madarosis?
In medical terms, eyebrow hair loss is referred to as madarosis. It is a condition that leads to hair loss in one or both eyebrows and can affect males & females. Madarosis can either be scarring or non-scarring. Non-scaring means the internal hair structure remains intact so that the hair loss can be reversible. On the other hand, scarring is a severe condition that can cause permanent loss of eyelashes & brows. Homeopathy for eyebrow hair loss treatment can effectively deal with bald spots & promote the regrowth of hair.
What are the Probable Causes of Eyebrow Hair Loss?
You may be losing your eyebrow hair for a lot of probable reasons, including:
- Dietary Deficiencies – Nutritional deficits may also be to blame for thin brows. To function effectively, your body requires essential nutrients such as amino acids, proteins, carbs, lipids, vitamins, and minerals because several nutrients support and impact hair growth. A shortage in any of them might result in hair loss.
- Alopecia Areata – Alopecia areata, the same inflammatory illness that causes hair loss on the scalp, can also affect your eyebrows. In this situation, your immune system incorrectly targets and assaults your eyebrow follicles, causing eyebrow hair development to decelerate or stop.
- Stress & Anxiety – Excessive stress and worry can lead to physiological changes, such as decreased oxygen to hair follicles and changing hormone levels, leading to brow hair loss.
- Pregnancy & Postpartum – Hormones and other components of your body’s biochemistry can be thrown out of whack during pregnancy and childbirth. These unpredictable swings can disrupt your hair development cycles and cause hair loss.
- Aging – As estrogen levels in women and testosterone levels in men decline in their 40s, both genders may suffer thinning of hair on the scalp and the brows. Due to a general deterioration in hair follicle quality, it is unavoidable to lose some hair as you get older.
- Over-Grooming – Excessive plucking or brushing of the brows causes slight harm, and the hair in that area may eventually cease growing. Use of harsh cosmetics may do the same thing, making your brows sparse.
- Skin Conditions – Itchy and flaky skin rashes are common in skin disorders such as psoriasis, seborrheic dermatitis, and atopic dermatitis. Skin irritation, dry skin, and scratching of the region surrounding the eyebrows can cause people to lose their eyebrow hairs.
- Cancer Treatments – Cancer therapies such as chemotherapy and radiation can cause eyebrow hair loss. Chemotherapy targets all quickly dividing cells, including hair follicles, to kill them. As a result, the hair on the head and brows may fall out.
Homeopathic medicine for eyebrow hair loss can effectively help deal with the above-mentioned causative factors and help stimulate the body’s natural healing capacity.
Diagnosis of Eyebrow Hair Loss
To understand the condition, the doctor will examine your medical history and perform certain physical examinations. Apart from these, your Homeopathic doctor will also ask you to undergo the following tests so as to prescribe the best eyebrow hair loss treatment in Homeopathy:
- Blood tests
- Skin swabs to test for bacterial infections
- Dermoscopy or dermatoscopy to examine the skin with a magnifier
- Skin scraping to test for fungal infections
Establishing the diagnosis is essential to differentiate between scarring and non-scarring madarosis. It also helps to determine whether the condition is due to disease, reaction, infection, or inheritance.
Get Effective Homeopathic Medicine for Eyebrow Hair Loss Treatment in India
If you are seeking for the best Homeopathic medicine for eyebrow hair loss treatment can consult Dr. Vikas Singhal. He has been practicing in his clinic at Dr. Singhal Homeo, in Chandigarh for 20 years. He is among the best Homeopathic doctors to treat various mild, chronic, rare, and autoimmune diseases across India and abroad.
Moreover, thousands of patients all over India and in countries like the USA, UK, UAE, Canada, Singapore, England, etc., benefitted from his Homeopathic treatment.
For an in-person consultation with the doctor, you can visit our clinic or opt for an online treatment according to your preference. You can also opt for home delivery of your Homeopathic Medicine for eyebrow hair loss treatment.
For further queries about Eyebrow hair loss treatment in Homeopathy, feel free to call us at +91 7087462000 or WhatsApp at +91 9041111747 to schedule an appointment.