Eyelash Care we are going to discuss on eyelashes. Being a girl, I know that feeling when your friend has such long, thick eyelashes but you don’t. Having long and thick eyelashes looks perfect on anyone’s face and it even suited your personality. loving the big eyelashes trend and giving us plenty of lust-worthy lash looks. You too can have gorgeous, thick, and long eyelashes and bat them in all their glory with these fuss-free home remedies.
The eyelashes protect the eyes from dust and sand. Apart from acting as a protective barrier to your eyes, they also give an instant lift to your eye makeup. If you are trying to grow longer lashes naturally, some home remedies may work for you. Eyelash Care is required for every girl to look more pretty. it makes your eye look bold.
Natural Home Remedies That May Give You Longer Eyelashes
1. Castor Oil
Ricinoleic acid is the major component of castor oil and makes up bout 90% of it. This acid has shown potential in helping with hair loss. Thus, it may also be an alternative option for maintaining the thickness of your lashes. it is helpful for Eyelash Care. Castor oil is a known hair growth stimulant. The naturally occurring fatty acids in castor oil help your lashes grow longer and thicker.
It’s not so much about the castor oil itself but what it contains. Castor oil contains a major ingredient (takes up around 90% of the ingredients) called Ricinoleic acid. Research has shown that it has potential in thickening hairs (your lashes) as well as reducing hair loss! However, although this is great it is best to do this only every 4 months or so as it can also cause dryness. We also suggest that you do speak to a dermatologist before using this remedy.
What To Do:
- You will need 1 teaspoon of cold-pressed castor oil and a few cotton swabs.
- Before applying castor oil, cleanse your eyelashes thoroughly with water and pat them dry with a mild cleanser.
- Dip the cotton swab in cold-pressed castor oil and apply it along your upper and lower lash lines.
- Avoid getting the oil into your eyes. Keep the oil on overnight and wash it off the next morning.
2. Coconut Oil
It is used for hair care due to its penetrating effect, which helps prevent loss of hair proteins. Hence, it may also be used to treat thinning and damaged eyelashes and aid their regrowth. All of the three oils are extremely rich in proteins and minerals and can have amazing effects on your eyelashes. The high protein content in olive oil induces hair growth while the nourishing properties in coconut and almond oil keep your lashes silky and smooth and prevent breakage. It is safe for use around the eyes. Along with being safe to use in this delicate area, coconut oil can work double duty and provide benefits not just for your eyelashes, but also for the skin around your eyes. It contains fatty acids, mainly lauric acid, which appears to help coconut oil be more easily absorbed by the hair shaft.
Applying coconut oil to your eyelashes and the skin around them may protect you from skin infections, including folliculitis, which is inflammation of the hair follicles.
Precaution also should be taken coconut oil allergies are very rare but can still happen. Virgin coconut oil is generally safe for use on the skin and around the eyes, but you should still be careful to not get it in your eyes.
Using 100-percent organic virgin coconut oil is your safest bet, as other products may contain ingredients that could cause irritation or an allergic reaction.
Use a clean, damp washcloth to remove any excess oil from around your eyes. If you happen to get the oil in your eyes and feel any irritation, flush your eyes with water right away.
What To Do:
- You will need 1 teaspoon of cold-pressed coconut oil and a bunch of cotton swabs.
- Before applying the oil, cleanse your lashes with mild soap and water, and pat them dry.
- Dip a cotton swab in coconut oil and apply it along your upper and lower lash lines.
- Avoid getting the oil into your eyes. Leave the oil on overnight.
- Rinse it off the following morning.
Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that can help reduce the oxidative damage causing an increase in hair loss. It also contains tocotrienol compounds that may help increase the number of hair strands. Hence, it may contribute to longer eyelashes. it is much helpful for Eyelash Care if you want to make it look thick.
One of the best natural beauty hacks you need to discover to grow longer thicker lashes are natural health wonder that works from the inside out but also can work from the outside in. Vitamin E is thought of as simply treating skin blemishes. But, this little gem also has great healing plus growing proprieties for growing thicker lashes. So, purchase liquid vitamin E capsules and then apply to lashes to help lengthen and thicken them.
What To Do:
- Vitamin E can be applied topically to your lashes.
- It is even safe to ingest as an oral supplement.
4. Green Tea
It is a rich source of a polyphenol called epigallocatechin-3-gallate, which can help promote hair growth. Hence, it may also help in aiding the growth of your lashes. Green tea is laden with antioxidants and restores eyelash hair growth, making them long, dense, and strong.
Take advantage of the beneficial properties of green tea, such as flavonoids. Dip a cotton ball in green tea and smear it over the eyelashes. The tea will stimulate growth and help clean the follicles, allowing for more substantial growth to occur. It is great for helping your eyelashes grow. This is because it contains a rich source of polyphenol (called EGCG). Green tea is also super cheap and a lot of people will already have some at home!
What To Do:
- You will need 1 teaspoon of green tea leaves (or 1 teabag) and 1 cup of hot water.
- Mix the two ingredients and steep for 5-10 minutes.
- Strain the liquid and drink it warm.
- You can also cool the tea and apply it to your upper and lower lash lines using a cotton swab.
- Drink the tea twice a day and use it topically once daily.
Massaging helps improve circulation. do it regularly on the lashes, be it with or without oil, can improve hair length and thickness. Massaging your eyelids gently may help you get similar results.
6. Lemon Peel Oil
In a study, It was found that lemon oil could help in the treatment of eyelash mites and promote faster hair growth. However, this study was conducted on rabbits. More studies are needed to establish the same effects on humans. Cut one lemon peel into small pieces and soak it in olive or castor oil for two to three days. Now, apply this oil on the eyelashes before going to bed. Repeat this routine three to four times a week.
Lemon peel oil has been proven to help with reducing the number of mites living on your eyelashes. It has also been proven to increase hair growth.
What To Do:
- You will need the peel of 1-2 lemons, coconut or olive oil, and cotton swabs.
- Place the lemon peels in a small jar and add a few tablespoons of olive or coconut oil to it.
- Press the peels against the jar using a spoon to obtain the oils from the peels. Allow the mixture to sit overnight.
- Dip a cotton swab in the mixture and apply it to your upper and lower lash lines, avoiding your eyes.
- Leave it on for a couple of hours and rinse it off.
- You may do this 1-2 times daily or leave the mixture overnight.
7. Vaseline (Petroleum Jelly)
It can moisturize your eyelids and help in getting rid of eyelash mites, preventing further damage to the lashes. However, there are no studies on its ability to aid eyelash growth. benefits One of the simplest hacks to boost eyelash growth is the application of petroleum jelly. It is an excellent emollient and hydrating agent that helps your lashes grow faster. also, it is an occlusive moisturizer that can be used effectively on dry skin and eyelashes. and can’t make eyelashes grow faster or longer, but it can moisturize them, making them look fuller and lusher. maybe best used at night, when you’re not planning on applying makeup, such as mascara, to your eyelash care.
What To Do:
- Take some petroleum jelly (as required) on a cotton swab and apply it to the upper and lower eyelids.
- Make sure you avoid getting it into your eyes.
- Leave it on overnight and rinse it off the next morning.
8. Shea Butter
It is rich in vitamin C and is packed with antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties. Vitamin C prevents free radical damage and boosts collagen. Hence, shea butter may help you maintain the thickness of your lashes and boost their growth. Shea butter contains vitamin A and vitamin E, which strengthens your eyelashes by nourishing the hair follicles and enhances their growth of eyelash care.
An excellent way to encourage the growth of eyelashes is Shea butter. Placing natural Shea on eyelashes before bedtime will help nourish eyelash follicles while also enhancing hair growth which will naturally lead to a thicker stronger lash. you can use pure organic Shea butter, Lightly melt a small amount between your fingertips, and Gently apply to lashes and wash off in the morning.
What To Do:
- Take a little amount of shea butter and rub it between your fingers until it melts.
- Apply it to the upper and lower eyelashes. • Leave it on overnight.
9. Olive Oil
It contains a phenolic compound called oleuropein. Hence, it may contribute to longer eyelashes. olive oil can do it! It won’t happen immediately. Just like many of the organic eyelash growth serums on the market today, it is going to take at least two months for you to see the results. But, if you stick with it and do it daily, in two months you’ll have noticeably longer, thicker, and darker eyelashes it helps to grow for eyelash care.
Appy to your eyelids and the same thing happens to your lashes. Unlike mascara, applying olive oil to your eyelashes won’t cause them to break. Instead, olive oil use over time will make them stronger so that they fall out less, leaving your eyelashes looking fuller all the time.
Olive oil can help your eyelash to grow, but if you have sensitive eyes, it’s one more reason. Of course, you don’t want to get a gob of it in your eyes. You have to be careful applying it as with anything but it is much safer on your skin than something with chemicals in it. it very useful in eyelash care.
What To Do:
- You will need 3-4 drops of olive oil and 1-2 cotton swabs.
- Pour a few drops of olive oil on the cotton ball and apply it to your upper and lower lashes.
- Leave the oil on for 5-10 minutes, and then rinse it off with lukewarm water.
I hope that you will try these natural remedies for eyelash care and making it look bold and long. We are always there to help you all with every skincare tips. Comment below if you like this blog.