Do you have DIY ideas or buy an affordable fiber laser cutter. Custom metal fabrication with 1000W-40000W laser power?
Check out our 2022 Buyer’s Guide to the Best Fiber Laser Cutter for Machinists, Operators and Beginners.
We will provide you with fiber laser cutting systems for steel, aluminum, titanium, brass, copper, iron. Combine with professional customer service to suit your custom metal cutting plan, idea or project.
What Is Fiber Laser Cutting Machine?
Fiber laser cutting machine is a high-quality, high-speed, high-precision, high-efficiency CNC laser metal cutting system. It is suitable for all kinds of metal cutting and is your good metal processing partner.
Fiber laser cutting machine is also known as fiber laser metal cutting machine, fiber laser cutting machine, fiber laser cutting system, and fiber laser cutting equipment.
What Is Fiber Laser Generator?
Fiber laser generator refers to a laser generator that uses rare-earth element-doped glass fiber as the gain medium.
Its characteristics are affected by the transition properties of the optical fiber.
Different pump modes have different effects on different signal modes. Making the analysis of fiber laser generators and amplifiers more complicated.
The generated spontaneous emission light undergoes excitation amplification and mode selection of the resonant cavity to form a stable laser output.
What Are The Features Of Fiber Laser Cutters?
1. Fiber laser has high electro-optical conversion efficiency.
2. The fiber laser adopts semiconductor modularization and redundant design. There is no optical lens in the resonator, and there is no start-up time.
It has the advantages of adjustment-free, maintenance-free and high stability. It reduces accessory costs and maintenance time.
What Are The Benefits And Advantages Of Fiber Laser Cutting Machine?
It instantly melts and vaporizes the irradiated area on the workpiece surface. The spot is focused super finely and moved by a CNC mechanical system.
The irradiation position realizes automatic cutting. Compared with bulky gas lasers and solid-state lasers, it has obvious advantages.
It has gradually developed into an important candidate in the fields of high-precision laser processing, lidar systems, space technology, and laser medicine. Suitable for high-precision cutting of metal plates, etc.
Compared with ordinary carbon dioxide laser cutter machine, fiber laser machine saves space and gas consumption, and has high photoelectric conversion rate.
1. High accuracy:
laser cutter positioning accuracy is 0.05mm, and repeated positioning accuracy is 0.03mm.
2. The slit is narrow:
With the relatively linear movement of the beam and the material, the hole continuously forms a slit with a very narrow width. The width of the slit is generally 0.10-0.20 mm.
3. The cutting surface is smooth:
the cutting surface has no burrs, and the roughness of the cut surface is generally controlled within Ra6.5.
4. High speed:
the cutting speed can reach 10m / min, and the maximum positioning speed can reach 30m / min.
5. High quality:
non-contact cutting, the cutting edge is affected by heat very little.
6. No damage to the workpiece:
the laser cutting head will not in contact with the surface of the material to ensure that the workpiece is not scratched.
7. Not affected by the shape of the workpiece:
laser processing has good flexibility, can process any graphics, and can cut pipes and other shaped materials.
8. Save mold investment:
laser processing requires no mold, no mold consumption, no mold repair, saving mold replacement time.
9. Material saving:
Using computer programming, products of different shapes can cut maximize the utilization rate of materials.
10. Safety and environmental protection: laser processing waste is low, noise is low, clean, safe and pollution-free, greatly improving the working environment.
What benefits can you get from laser cutting? – benefit
Laser cutting will replace traditional mechanical cutters with invisible laser beams. It has the advantages of high speed, high quality, not limited by cutting patterns, automatic typesetting to save materials, smooth cutting edges, and low processing costs. The Fiber Laser Cutting Machine process will gradually improve or replace the traditional cutting process.
The heat affected zone is small, and the deformation of the plate is small.
The incision has no mechanical stress and no shear burrs. High precision, good repeatability, no damage to material surface, smooth cutting edge.
Using CNC programming, any plane can be machined without forming
How To DIY A Laser Cutter?-Building Guide
A complete laser cutting machine consists of laser generator, cutting head, beam transmission parts, cutting table, CNC controller, cooling system and other core components.
A laser generator is a component that generates a laser light source. For metal cutter, fiber laser generators are professional. For non-metal engraving and cutter, CO2 laser generators are the most suitable choice.
Laser Cutting Head
Focusing lens and a focusing tracking system.
There are three common types of nozzles on the market: parallel, converging and conical.
Focus the energy of the laser beam and form a high energy density spot. The medium and long focusing lens is suitable for thick plate cutter, and has low requirements on the spacing stability of the tracking system.
The short focusing lens is only suitable for thin plate cutter, which requires high spacing stability of the tracking system and greatly reduces the laser output power requirements.
Focus Tracking System
The sensor is composed of sensing element and amplification control part. The tracking system is completely different according to the different sensing elements.
CNC laser cutting machine Types
Laser machine includes CNC laser cutting machine (CNC laser cutting machine), CNC laser engraving machine (CNC laser engraving machine) and CNC laser marking machine (CNC laser marking machine).
CNC laser cutter machine includes fiber laser cutter machine (fiber laser cutter machine), CO2 laser cutter machine (CO2 laser cutting machine) and hybrid laser cutter machine (hybrid laser cutter machine).
Engraving laser machine includes fiber laser engraving machine (fiber laser engraving machine) and CO2 laser engraving machine (CO2 laser engraving machine).
Laser marking machines include fiber laser marking machines and CO2 laser marking machines.
Welding laser machine includes handheld laser welding machine and automatic laser welding machine.
Advantages and advantages
CNC laser machines can irradiate laser beams with high energy density onto the workpiece to be processed, heat and melt it locally. Then use high-pressure gas to blow out the slag to cut shapes and contours or engrave text and patterns.
1. The incision is narrow, the precision is high, the incision roughness is good, and there is no need for further processing after cutter.
2. Laser automation degree is high, can be completely closed processing, no pollution, low noise, greatly improving the working environment of operators.
3. Low processing cost. A one-time investment in equipment is expensive, but continuous, large-scale machining ultimately reduces the cost of machining each part.
4. Laser is non-contact processing, with small inertia and fast processing speed. Cnc system CAD/CAM software programming, time-saving and convenient, the overall efficiency is high.
5. The high energy density of the laser is enough to melt any metal, especially suitable for processing some difficult-to-process materials with high hardness, high brittleness and high melting point.
6. Laser processing energy density is large, the action time is short, the heat affected zone is small, the heat deformation is small, and the thermal stress is small. In addition, the laser is non-mechanical contact processing, there is no mechanical stress on the workpiece, suitable for precision machining.
CNC laser machines are not consumer products. This is a weapon to help you make money.