Are you a Quickbooks online user and facing problems to log into the Quickbooks online? If yes then don’t worry, here we have some effective solutions in this article that will help you to solve your Intuit QBO login problem easily.
Quickbooks online login problem is a common problem for all Quickbooks online user, generally, it occurs due to some hassles in security settings, and problem in web browsers. This problem occurred due to many other reasons like firewall issues, virus issues, improper shut down of Quickbooks online, logging in of Quickbooks online in different systems and in different locations, and etc.
Ways to fix Quickbooks online login problems:
Here in this article, we have mentioned five methods to fix the issue, have a look:
Method 1: Use another web browser:
You can use another web browser for Quickbooks online login. Like, if you are using google chrome then you can change the web browser to Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer. Internet Explorer is the best option to export your back up Quickbooks Desktop. There are many other web browsers available in your service that are not mentioned in this article, you can use those web browsers for Quickbooks online login.
Method 2: Change the SSL setting:
- This problem may be caused due to the Secure sockets layer in the web browser. Check the SSL setting and do some changes to it. Open the Mozilla Firefox web browser and click on the ‘Tool’ menu.
- Click on the ‘Security’ option from the advanced icon and check the SSL 3.0 and TLS 1.0.
- If the SSL 3.0 and TLS 1.0 are not turned on, then turned them on.
- After setting this close the Mozilla Firefox and open it again.
- After opening it again try to log in to the Quickbooks online.
- This process is for Mozilla Firefox, in the below, we have mentioned some steps for SSL setting in Internet Explorer.
- Run the run window by pressing the ‘Windows’ key and ‘R’ key simultaneously from the keyboard.
- Enter ‘inetcpl.cpl’ in the type bar and click ‘Ok’.
- Then go to the advanced tab and click on the ‘Security’ option.
- After that turn on the SSL 3.0 and SSL 2.0, if they are not turned on yet, and click ‘Ok’.
- Close the internet explorer and open it again, and try to login to the Quickbooks online again with the new changes.
Method 3: Check the privacy settings:
- During the login of Quickbooks online allow access for this site and allow all the cookies for this site.
- Close all the unnecessary tab and sites and try to login again to the Quickbooks online.
- If you want to change the privacy setting in Internet Explorer then open the run window and type ‘inetcpl.cpl’ and click ‘Ok’.
- Then go to the security option from the ‘Advanced’ tab.
- Uncheck on the ‘Do not Save’ option on the encrypted pages.
Method 4: Log in to the incognito window:
If you are using Google chrome for the Quickbooks online login and getting problems in it then use the incognito window in chrome and try to log in to the Quickbooks online.
Procedure to open incognito window:
Open the google chrome and go to the top right corner and click on the symbol of three dots.>click on the new incognito window option> And now your incognito window is opened.
Method 5: Add a new user in chrome:
- Open Chrome and go to the setting option, click on the history option.
- Then go the clear browsing data and click on it.
- Clear all the history and login to the QB online again.
The End Line:
So these are some solutions for Quickbooks Error 1311 in online login problems. We hope, this article will help you to fix all the problems in QB online. Try to understand and follow the methods, and fix it. Further, if you getting any issue then you can dial the Quickbooks customer service number to troubleshoot your problem and to get any kind of Quickbooks help and service instantly.