A healthy breakfast is what everyone wants a healthy body for a soothing and disease-free life. But what do you really mean about a healthy body? A healthy body doesn’t mean only a muscular body but a body that looks fit inside out, you can compare your body with a machine just like machines require servicing and proper care for great performance same applies to your body. For a healthy body, with exercise and yoga, your diet should also be healthy from the starting to the end of the day. How will your day go is decided by how you start the day so let’s talk about a healthy breakfast connection with your day and body.
Many studies say that breakfast is the most important meal of the day because this is the first meal for your body after overnight fast and if you see breakfast literally means breakfast. There is an old saying that ‘ Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a princess, dinner like a pauper’.
Yes, many of you will say we have a busy lifestyle and not willingly we have to skip our breakfast. And yeah! This is the reality of today’s lifestyle, but with work, health is equally important if you can’t take a king-size breakfast to grab any fruit like an apple a day keeps the doctor away or a banana or any other fruit and a glass of milk for a kick start to your day, a boiled egg will also be good or a whole-white bread with a layer of butter, if you have some time in your hand make so pooha or upma a great treat for your taste and body.
If you are thinking skipped breakfast will not do anything! Here is some reason why you should not miss the staring meal of the day
It can lead to Acidity
If you skip your breakfast you can have acidity and your tummy will be upset whole day, it can affect your mood. You will be irritated the whole day and others will be bearing the burst.
- If you are trying to lose weight but not able to. Starving yourself will not make you lose weight it will only low your metabolism which will lead to more weight gain instead of starving yourself start adding healthy meals. And eating breakfast helps in boosting your metabolism.
- If you will start your day hungry you will feel low and will get tired fast. Since your glucose level is still not up to the mark.
- When you will be hungry, you will grab anything without taking care of calories so again you will gain weight.
- You try to concentrate hard and work on your most important presentation, but your body is like a car running on an empty petrol tank. Your brain refuses to pick up speed and concentration because you forgot to stock up your body fuel.
Here is some healthy breakfast you can have for giving a kickstart to your day :
- Greek Yogurt
- Chia seeds
You can make chia seed pudding.
Chia seed pudding
- 1 ounce (28 grams) of dried chia seeds.
- A scoop of 1 whey protein powder.
- 1 cup (240 ml) of coconut milk or almond milk.
- Half a cup of berries.
- Stevia or another sweetener to taste, if desired.
- Green tea
- Protein shakes
- Cottage cheese
There where some high protein breakfast you can have, it will be very good if you will have some of them in breakfast or can have a good Indian breakfast.
I hope this article has helped you understand the importance of breakfast and a healthy meal so keep these points in mind and make your life happy and fit with a happy body and healthy meal