Motorcycles have become part and parcel of today’s city, semi-urban, and off-beat pathways that help make travel goes simple & hassle-free. For quite some time, there has been a widespread acceptance of motorcycles among two-wheeler lovers to enhance their travel experience, save cost, and minimize the traveling timeline. Do you want to Exchange Your Scooter?
Despite that, gearless scooters have made their prominent position in the marketplace and among riders to experience seamless traveling across diverse pathways. Several varieties of scooters are available in the marketplace for meeting different riding requirements of people.
Compared to a motorcycle, a scooter is meant for a teenager, adults, females, and even old age individuals. Everyone finds it hassle-free to ride a gearless scooter across distances and easily load the luggage on the front empty platform. Selling your existing two-wheeler along with buying a new one has become much simpler and hassle-free for you.
In case, you already have a second-hand scooty and thinking of selling the same in exchange for a new one, then you have come to the right place. Here, in this blog, we will let you know the reasons to resell your used scooter and in exchange buy a new vehicle of your preferable brand.
Key reasons to sell your used scooter
Not one but there could be several reasons on your part to sell your used scooter after doing the end-to-end evaluation and then checking the scooter value online.
- The current scooter is old enough to ride for long distances even in the city dwelling.
- You are no longer getting the required mileage efficiency from your used scooter which levies heavily on your transportation budget.
- Regular repair work along with the frequent change of scooter parts enable you to pay more than the expected set of amount.
- The tires of your scooter completely deteriorate which results in frequent punctures while riding even at low or high speeds.
- Handling your current old scooter is not so comfortable and you might be in fear of facing an unexpected fall or an accident.
- After doing the old scooter valuation online, especially at the Wheels of Trust (WOT) platform, you are getting the expected price.
- You are now thinking to ride a brand new and technically superior scooter to enrich your overall riding comfort and convenience.
Benefits of buying a new scooter
Specifically, when you choose to buy a new scooter, there are several benefits that you will experience along with enhancing your riding experience to an optimum extent.
· Best usability factor
A scooter is lightweight, easy to ride, and seamless to handle a two-wheeler compared to a geared motorcycle. The easy mobility and handling factor make a scooter ideal to ride for a short distance within and outside the city quarters. Those who are not comfortable with shifting gears on a two-wheeler can best lay hands on a scooter. And that could be the reason, you already have an existing scooter for exchange with you and are willing to resale it in exchange for a new one.
Another key advantage of riding a scooter for daily commutation is having excellent and easy-to-use functionalities of the ride. All you have to do is use a break and an accelerator to seamlessly ride a scooter.
· Riding convenience
Undoubtedly, scooters are convenient to ride compared to a motorcycle and easily twist through narrow lanes and pathways. A brand new scooter has everything new inside and that too in terms of specifications, parts, functionalities, and more. Therefore, you will experience satisfactory pleasure and complete riding convenience to riding such a two-wheeler for a short set of distance.
It’s highly comfortable for riders to take their new scooter to a different place in the city and travel with utmost convenience. The lightweight stature further helps to ride across jam-packed and vacant road conditions with ease & comfort.
· Easy to store luggage
Storage has of optimum value when it comes to riding a scooter within the city distance. A brand new scooter has everything robust and long-lasting, specifically at the front-side luggage space to carry the load at your convenience. Be it for business or even for personal purposes, the optimum luggage storage space of a new scooter is sure to meet your requirements.
· Safe to travel
Compared to an old and broken scooter, it’s quite safe and fully protective to travel with your own brand-new two-wheeler. As you already know the fact that everything is new on the latest bought scooter that certainly provides you with an enhanced level of riding performance. Even the tires are new with having a firm grip on the road along with well-functioning brakes to stop the scooter instantly. All in all, the new scooter is certainly safe to ride across a versatile set of destinations, and that too within the city quarters.
· Cost-effective maintenance
Maintaining a new scooter is cost-effective compared to an old one. It is due to the fact that you will get the first three or four free service offerings from the company’s side. Thus, it allows you best maintain the engine performance, and riding capacity, and wash the scooter well on time.
For any mechanical or even technical issue, you can contact directly with the service offering partner to resolve the issue well. Ultimately, on-time and low-cost scooter maintenance help you ride the same with convenience and even experience better mileage capacity.
Things to consider while buying a new two-wheeler ride
There are several key considerations that you need to make before buying a new scooter of your choice.
- Buying budget: Your scooter buying budget is the first consideration that you need to keep in mind, before actually looking for preferred options in the marketplace. Every single person has a budget limit according to which one can look for a particular scooter. You must decide how much is your limit to buy a new ride along with paying preference that could be in terms of cash or finance. Apart from the buying decision, you should also consider the maintenance cost after riding the scooter.
- Model preference: Next thing to keep in mind before buying a preferred choice new scooter is the model and the overall size of the vehicle. The marketplace is filled with different varieties of scooter models with numerous features and technicalities. And you can select the one according to your riding preference and meet the budget.
- Mileage capacity: When buying any two-wheeler or a four-wheeler, its mileage capacity matters the most to decide how much you will spend on fuel. You must consider a high-mileage power two-wheeler to save maximum on fuel consumption and further allows you to travel more.
- Vehicle power: Another essential consideration is the overall engine capacity of the scooter. You can select among entry-level 100CC to 150CC scooters as per your riding capacity. So, you must opt for an ideal engine capacity featured scooter after doing extensive research and analysis.
Selling your existing two-wheeler along with buying a new one has become much simpler and hassle-free for you. With the availability of useful tips and tricks, you can ideally resell your old scooter to a respective buyer. And that too at the reliable platform like Wheels of Trust (WOT). Additionally, you can get a good exchange your scooter offer on this platform to buy a new one within your budget.