What is MYCARE App? (A right healthcare platform for your health care)
MyCare is a revolutionary On Online Doctor Consultation that connects patients to doctors through a secure mobile phone platform. Not only can patients connect with their doctors – they can connect with their hospitals, pharmacies, and laboratories as well. Hospitals and Doctors can bring their care to more patients and get paid without the extra overhead. Patients have access to their pharmacies and laboratories at any time anywhere. Patients have access to all of their medical data- all through their MyCare app. The future is here: simple and seamless healthcare
- All-in-one Healthcare Solution right on your phone.
- You can easily find the doctors who are right for you and your diagnosis
- Reduce the waiting time to meet your doctor
- Securely consult with your doctors through the app at any time anywhere
- Upload, view, and share your important reports and medical data
- Get your prescriptions digitally from your doctors through the app and pick them up from a pharmacy of your choice
- HIPAA and GDPR compliant
- Complete digitalized secure payment system via net banking, debit card, credit card, and other wallet types
- Initiates medical tourism in india
How MyCare Patients Can Connect with Specialized Doctors in MYCARE
MyCare provides Healthcare assistant to Patients & their relatives to connect and discuss their case history details with the specialist doctors directly from their mobile phones with direct video calling or keeping their local doctors in conference video calling. Patients can connect with their primary care physicians to communicate and receive their medical diagnoses. Mycare allows patients to reach instant solutions during their alone time at home. It is truly a wholesome Patient app available in india.
What Patients Can Do with My Care
- Patients can easily connect with their preferred doctors to discuss their cases
- My Care will handle all of your appointments and both store and keep track of your important data.
- Patients have access to their important medical documents through the digital medical history folder.
- Patients can get free online doctor consultation prescription and also store their medical reports, X-rays, and other important data.
- Doctors will send appointment reminders to their patients
- A patient can scan their important medical documents and save it as sharable PDF.
- Initiates medical tourism in india
What is MYCARE for Doctors?
MyCare is Doctor Online mobile app that connects doctors to their network of patients and allows the them to work in an umbrella model centered on the patient. My Care makes an umbrella model possible through a seamless flow of patient data. With MyCare doctors can store/view and send the medical data, such as test results, past prescriptions, medical documents, and more, with ease. All this data is stored and encrypted and can be accessed easily by you and your patient. MyCare’s electronic prescription delivery system helps patient users get the prescriptions they need in emergencies while also reducing their emergency healthcare costs. The goal of My Care is modest: put the patients first while instantaneously making it easier for the doctors.
MyCare Benefits for Doctors
- Manage all of your patient records such as personal information, medical reports, medications, visit history, clinical notes, patient history, and other important data.
- My Care will easily handle all of your appointments and store/keep track of your important data.
- Doctors have access to your important medical documents through your digital medical history folder.
- These important documents include your various test results, screening images (X-rays, CAT scans, MRI, etc), and more.
- All this data is stored and encrypted and can be accessed easily by you and your doctors.
- Inbound Inquiry
- Zero (0) Investment
- Easily manage all of your patient data at one place
- Manage patient appointments easily with My Care
- Save and upload a patient’s prescription
- Save prescriptions that you send regularly
- Send reminders or notes to your patients