Recablog | Sometimes, if you remove some data, from your Outlook mailbox, you still can see that storage is full. That’s why users search solutions to resolve the Outlook mailbox full after deleting everything errors.
If you might be thinking that deleting a few emails from your mailbox will be helpful, you recover the storage space but it doesn’t happen when you actually lose some of your mail. Why does it happen? Let us take a look.
This may be because the files that you are deleting then do not take up so much space and deleting them won’t matter so much. Therefore, the files taking a lot of storage are still in the mailbox. In such cases, users may find that Outlook mailbox size is not reduced after deleting emails.
So, in this article, you will find how to delete emails and why it is necessary to lose these files.
But before that, if you want to know the techniques to lose these files, then you can use the instant solution which helps you to reduce the file size. Stay with this blog to know more about the software.
What are Reason Behind Shrink Outlook Mailbox Full After Deleting?
The Outlook mailbox full after archiving is a regular base issue. When you continue to send and receive emails without deleting any unwanted text. Your email client may display a pop-up notification informing that your mailbox is full. Then, you must regularly eliminate unnecessary stuff to avoid this issue.
Here are some user issues that may arise as a result mailbox oversizing included:-
- This application may become unresponsive as it attempts to correct the issues.
- Therefore, it may take so much time for the Outlook mailbox documents to load.
- An error message may appear on your Outlook.
If you’re still facing these problems after deleting and archiving your emails, then try the solutions listed below for the same.
How Outlook Mailbox Full After Archiving Manually?
There are two manual ways to reduce the size of Outlook mailboxes that cannot delete messages. Let us start the manual method for dealing with this issue.
- Clean Up Mailbox for the Error
- Empty the Trash Folder or the Deleted Items Folder
Now, below we have explained completely about these solutions using manual approaches. Go step by step:-
Solution 1: Clean Up Mailbox for the Error
By cleaning up your inbox, it will help you to control mailbox size and resolve the error Outlook mailbox is full after deleting. So, check the mailbox size, then find/filter emails older than a given date or based on size, inspect the Deleted items folder size, and empty or delete the deleted items and folders using the Mail cleanup option.
Start the working process for the same below mentioned:-
- First, select the Mailbox Cleanup from File>>Tools menu.
- Now, you can use the Auto Archive feature to move the old emails to a local archive(.pst) that can be opened and accessed. This can help you to free up a lot of space in your mailbox and fix the problems notice.
- Then, clear the deleted items folder and free up your mailbox storage space, and select the “Empty Deleted Items Folder.”
- Moreover, the Clean Up Old Items option assists you in cleaning up your mailbox by exporting older emails to the archive manually.
Solution 2: Empty the Trash Folder or the Deleted Items Folder
The Emails are moved to the “Deleted Items” or “Trash” folder when they are deleted from your Outlook account.
Emails are moved to the “Deleted Items” or “Trash” folder when they are deleted from your Outlook account. As a result, you must permanently delete emails from your mailbox in order to manage the size of your mailbox. You can set Outlook to automatically empty the “Deleted Items” or “Trash” folder after a period of time, or you can manually clear the “Deleted Items” or “Trash” folder.
Note: Outlook displays the “Deleted Items” folder if you have configured an Exchange, the Outlook.com, or Office 365 account. Therefore, the trash folder labeled “Trash” if you configured Gmail or any other email account.
Following are the process to permanently delete emails and reduce the mailbox size:-
- First, Right-click the “Deleted Items” or “Trash” folder in Outlook and then, select the “Empty Folder.”
- If prompted, confirm.
However, this clears the “Deleted Items” folder and eliminates the mail items for the best. You may verify the size of your mailbox. Then notice “Outlook inbox is full” should not appear.
Follow the below mentioned steps to configured the parameters to automate this procedure:-
- Click on the “Advanced” under File>>options.
- Then, under “Outlook Start and Exit” and choose the Empty Deleted Items folder upon exiting” checkbox.
- After that, click on the “Prompt for confirmation before permanently deleting items” checkbox on the “Advanced Options” screen.
When Outlook departs, Outlook will immediately prompt you to empty the “Deleted Items” folder.
Limitation of Manual Method
Above you have seen that there are multiple manual processes to full Outlook mailbox after deleting everything. However, there are some limitations also for using manual methods that a user faces. All two solutions are lengthy and time-consuming. Moreover, no one can provide the perfect solution for that. So, in that case we suggest the best solution for Outlook mailbox full deleting everything which is below mentioned with advanced features:-
Outlook Mailbox Full After Deleting Everything Using Automated Solution
Using an automated solution there are multiple options for removing the storage space without deleting your previously saved PST files. So, don’t worry, we are going to discuss the right solution for this type of problem.
Use the best Microsoft Outlook Split PST File software, which is designed to shrink large Outlook data files into smaller sections in MB or GB size. This is a perfect solution which keeps all your emails safe and secure while freeing up storage space without deleting anything.
This software has the ability to divide large Outlook mailboxes in masses without any risk of data loss. For users it is a very simple and accessible Outlook mailbox full after deleting everything. Let’s take a look.
Working Process Explained for the Software
Here, users can easily and simply do the process of Outlook mailbox full after deleting everything. Without facing any hassle. Start following using the below mentioned steps:-
- Download and run the software on a local machine.
- Select the “Add File or Folder(s)” option.
- Now, first split a file, and then, Press Open Button.
- After that, select the “split options” and fill the required MB and TB split PST file size.
- When you select the Split tab, it will start separating huge files and then, you can easily minimize the size of your Outlook mailbox.
This is a complete process to reduce large PST file size in a simple and quick way. Both technical and non-technical users can do it easily step by step.
There are several issues with Outlook mailbox full after deleting everything, primarily caused by the huge PST files. To ensure that the tool doesn’t hang up and run smoothly without any error. You must split or compress these files, if not delete them. The Large PST files are also more likely to become corrupted.
All through you can use automated solutions to make it easy. Check the above article for more information.