Want to enhance the feel and look of your room? Well, one of the easiest ways to do that is by upgrading your window dressings. By adding a new set of blinds, you can easily spruce up your room without burning a hole in your pocket.
Here are some easy tips to keep in mind when looking for the right blinds that suit the style of your home.
- First, you have to decide whether you want an inside or outside fitting option. While inside recess is perfect for small rooms with less space, outside recess looks great in larger rooms.
- After that measure the width of your recess at the narrowest point and its height, when creating inside the window recess.
- For Roman blinds Delhi for outside recess, you have to measure the recess and further add approximately 2-inches to either side. Now, measure its height and add approx. 6 inches to it.
- Now you have to decide on which side it would be easier to access pulley and catch without any inconvenience.
Choose the Right Style of Blinds for Your Room
- Roman Blinds: Roman blinds online India is available in various hues and textures. These blinds include easy-to-use pulley system that can be lowered and raised too.
- Roller Blinds: These simple blinds provide simple pull cord control to let you easily roll the blinds up/down. These can be adjusted to any desired setting – be it closed or open setting. Roller blinds look amazing in almost all rooms, as they easily blend into any style and also are easy to use.
- Venetian Blinds: The Venetian blinds can be made from metal, plastic, or wood. These are suitable for bathrooms, kitchens, and other rooms with high moisture content. They also are an affordable option for filtering light and are perfect additions to different rooms in your home.
- Vertical Blinds: These blinds are perfect options for complete floor-to-ceiling windows. To open these blinds, you have to slide them in one direction. They can even be fully slid out for letting natural daylight into a room.
Consider Existing Window
Different window blinds open/close in a distinct manner. So, you need to consider your existing window type to decide which blind style is more suitable for your home. Easy access is very important, as you need to reach the wand or cord conveniently. For instance, if you want easy access on a sliding door, consider adding roller blind due to its minimal style and simple functionality. For still window treatments, you may consider buying Roman blinds online India.
Privacy and Light Control
Decide how much privacy and light control you need. Depending on your choice, you can select the right blinds.
Venetian blinds are ideal for general living areas, as they give you better control over light and privacy. All you need to do is adjust the cord or wand operation and it will be at the desired angle to offer the amount of light and visibility you need.
And, if you desire complete privacy or visibility, Roman blind is a good option.