Spearmint (پودینہ کوہی) has a wide range of applications, including culinary flavors for cocktails, sauces, whole dishes, and even as decoration, in addition to hygiene products, toothpaste, mouthwash, soaps, and body scrubs. However, the healing properties of mint are particularly impressive.
Some of the most important health benefits of Spearmint (پودینہ کوہی):
- It has the ability to improve digestion.
- Promotion of respiratory health.
- Optimizing the hormonal balance.
- Reduce stress.
- Increase blood circulation.
- Maximize the health of the heart.
- Protect integrity.
- Strengthen the immune system.
- If the skin is infected by a poisonous insect bite, it is also beneficial because mint naturally has the power to eliminate dangerous bacteria.
- The use of Spearmint(پودینہ کوہی) eliminates fatigue throughout the day. It is also useful in indigestion and gas.
- SpearMint(پودینہ کوہی) also has the property of excreting harmful substances in the blood through sweat, so its use in parasitic diseases such as jaundice is very beneficial.
- SpearMint(پودینہ کوہی) has a great treasure of vitamin E which makes it active in the blood vessels.
Mint Relieves phlegm, cough, and Flu:
- In addition, Spearmint(پودینہ کوہی) can be used to relieve phlegm, cough, and cold like coffee. In addition, this treatment is often used for stomach ailments. Wash the mint thoroughly, then dry it in the shade. When it dries, file it by hand and when it becomes like powder, put it in a bottle and keep it.
- The natural and antibacterial nature of menthol and other organic compounds in menthol can help protect the mouth and throat from infections, including those that can damage the health of teeth and gums.
- Prevention of chronic diseases, including cancer.
Safety and precaution:
Some people are very sensitive to Podena Kohi (پودینہ کوہی) and may develop allergic reactions when touching or eating grass. Although these reactions are usually mild (rash, sore throat, headaches, or dizziness), it is best to avoid this herb if you have an allergy.