There are many fully automatic washing machines on the market and it’s hard to imagine a household without them. Are you considering buying a new automatic washing machine, but not sure which one is right for your household? There is a wide range of automatic washing machines on the market, from front-loading machines to top-loading machines. Different companies manufacture different models of automatic washing machines, each with its own design and features. How to find an automatic washing machine best price in Pakistan? It should be noted that we have chosen here only automatic top-loading washing machines with a capacity of 7 kg to 10 kg, the price of which is below 47,300 rupees.
Does Automatic Washer performance matter?
The choice of power depends on a number of factors. First, consider the number of people your washer is designed to serve. If you live alone or with two people, a washing machine with a capacity of 5 kg is sufficient.
On the other hand, if you live with parents and your own children, consider a washing machine in the 7 kg range. If you live with your parents and they use the washer more often, you should choose a top-loading washer, as it is more suitable for older people and/or people with back problems. However, if this is not an issue, it makes sense to choose a front-loading washing machine.
Traditional Pakistani Family
For an even more traditional Pakistani family, it makes sense to buy a larger washing machine in the 9.5 kg range.
The second consideration is how often you do your laundry. Most people don’t use their washing machines every day, but modern machines have a quick wash feature that is suitable for daily use.
How Many Day Use Automatic Washing Machine?
If you plan to use your washing machine daily for one person/couple, a washing machine that weighs more than 5kg is suitable. For a large family that washes less than once a week, a 6.8-7 kg washer is appropriate.
How to Choose Automatic or semi-automatic?
With an automatic machine, all you have to do is connect it to a water source, fill the machine with detergent and laundry, and the machine will run by itself according to a predefined cycle. During this cycle, it absorbs water and releases it as needed.
1. Semi-Automatic Washing Machine
With a semi-automatic washing machine, water can be added separately and you have to manually remove the laundry from the washing machine and put it in the dryer. The main difference between the two types is the water requirement.
2. Automatic Washing Machine
If water shortages are common in your area or if you only have water once or twice a week, your fully automatic washer will not be able to draw as much water as needed. In this case, it’s best to opt for a semi-automatic washer that can be filled with as much water as needed for the wash cycle. However, you also have the option of buying high-efficiency washing machines. They are more expensive and require special detergents. But they use less water than conventional washing machines.
However, if your HE washer detects an increased amount of suds, it will perform more rinse cycles, resulting in about the same amount of water. So if you don’t have a constant water supply, a semi-automatic washer is a better choice.
Constant Water Supply
If you have a constant water supply but don’t want to spend too much money on a high-flow washer, a fully automatic washer is ideal.
Water Supply Connect to Machine
Once you connect the machine to the water supply, fill it with detergent and laundry, it runs a cycle according to your preset parameters and you can forget about it until it’s time to empty the laundry.
Conventional Washing Machines
In addition, some experts say that fully automatic conventional washing machines can clean clothes slightly better than HE washing machines.
Tips for Top or Front Loading Washers
Both top-loading and front-loading washing machines have their advantages.
- In a nutshell, top-loading washers are easier to use because you don’t have to bend down to load laundry, and mould and mildew can’t form because the flap doesn’t come in contact with the water during the wash cycle.
- You can also interrupt the wash cycle to put in the laundry you forgot.
- Front-loading washers are new to India and are therefore even more expensive than top-loading washers.
- The drums are pretty much the same in both types of machines, and most top-loading washers don’t have a separate central agitator that would wear out the laundry sooner.
- They have a central pulse that is gentle on the laundry, and the washing function lies in the movement of the drum, not the vacuum.
Tips for Technical Innovation
As mentioned earlier, they are new to the Indian market, so most of the technological innovations are due to them. With this in mind, it may make more sense to buy a front-loading washing machine, as it has better technology than a top-loading one.
Programs and requirements
The next factor to consider is the needs of your washing machine. Is there a child in the house? Then you need a washing machine that is proven to wash delicate items thoroughly without leaving a detergent residue.
Are you allergic to detergents?
Then choose a washing machine with an anti-allergen feature.
Do you or your children play a lot of sports?
- If your clothes are regularly very dirty, you need a washing machine that can handle heavy soiling.
- In most cases, users tend to use the first preset to wash their clothes without worrying about the other programs.
- However, if you have special requirements, such as those described above, pay attention to the programs offered by the washing machine.
Bathroom Cleaning Function
- The bathroom cleaning function is a good thing. Washing machines mainly deal with dirt and soil, and it is natural for bacteria from dirt and water to accumulate there over time.
- The tub cleaning feature is an automatic preset that thoroughly cleans the tub before you put your laundry in, so your laundry ends up in an already sanitized tub.
If your washing machine doesn’t have this feature, you can still wipe the tub with a disinfectant cloth from time to time.
Variety of Reasons
A delayed wash cycle is a good feature for those days when you want your washing machine to start a wash cycle at a pre-set time. For a variety of reasons, it may be useful to delay the start of the wash cycle.
With the “Delayed Wash” feature, you can choose a time, which is often between 6 and 36 hours after you put the laundry in, and the wash will not start until the time you choose.
Wash and Dry Laundry
- So, if you want to come home with wash and dry laundry, you set the wash cycle to the time you set when you leave for work and the machine completes the wash cycle before you get home, so all you have to do is put the laundry to dry.
- Steam cleaning is suitable for people who wear a lot of delicate fabrics that can’t be machine wash.
- Machines with this feature use a built-in heater to heat water and turn it into steam, which is then used to clean clothes that can’t be wash in water.
- For many people, a washing machine is just a device for washing clothes so they don’t have to curl up on the bathroom floor to do laundry.
- In this case, the washing machine should be easy to use, without overly complicated functions or even an intimidating number of buttons and options on the control panel. In this case, it’s best to opt for a basic washing machine with four or five programs and the usual wash, rinse and spin cycles, rather than a host of other features.
- Choose your washing machine base on your ability to learn and use the machine’s new features.
Metal or Plastic
- Even the bathtub is better if it’s plastic. In many places in India, the water is hard, which can lead to severe corrosion of metal tubs.
- Some washing machines have a feature that softens the water before it enters the tub, but even then, there is still a significant amount of hardness in the water that can eventually corrode the top layer of the tub.
- Plastic tubs are safer because hard water cannot cause rust on their surface.
- They can also get stained if the water is hard, but they are easier to clean.
Buying a washing machine can be a daunting task when you see the number of models to choose from. But the task becomes much easier when you know exactly what your requirements are.