UAE is a great country to live in. But if you talk about UAE now, it has become overcrowded and has many people working from abroad to here. So people here now prefer to move to other high-class countries such as Canada and Australia. But due to overcrowding, it has become quite difficult to get your visa accepted. You should know the tips to draft a successful immigration visa application to Study in Canada and Australia. It will help you draft a successful application so that the chances for acceptance of your application increase greatly.
The tips for drafting a successful immigration visa application are as discussed below.
Immigrate to Canada from the UAE
There are several perks offered in Canada that make people attracted to Canada. This attraction ultimately leads to the desire for an Immigration visa to Canada.
A number of them are as follows:
Great Job Opportunities
Canada is a hub for jobs in various professions. The Government has various programs, too, such as Federal Skilled Workers Program. They provide job opportunities to skilled people, which finally becomes the cause for their immigration visa to Canada.
Great Business Hub
You can start your enterprise in Canada if you are a permanent resident of Canada. There are various options available for your businesses. The options include partnership, sole proprietorship, or corporation without being a Canadian citizen.
Tolerant Towards Immigrants
The atmosphere in Canada is very welcoming and tolerant towards their immigrants. They have several programs available for their immigrants to aid them in surviving there. The ranking says Canada is no. 1 in the world tolerance level towards their immigrants.
Free Health Care
Canada also offers accessible essential health care facilities to all its citizens and immigrants. These include optometry, dental care, medicines, and more.
Good Quality of Life
The work-life balance in Canada is impressive and worthwhile. The Government offers several holidays for their citizens to make them feel relaxed from the hectic working schedules. The working hours in Canada are flexible and relaxed according to the employee feasibility.
Programs for Canadian immigration
Immigration to Canada is a great opportunity. You should avail this opportunity whenever possible. Following are the programs for Canadian immigration visa, which are as follows:
Study then work
Canadian work permits
Provincial nominee program
Family class sponsorship
It is the most popular Canadian immigration pathway. It is an online system through which the Canadian Government manages applications for three immigration programs: the Canadian Experience Class, the Federal Skilled Trades Program and the Federal Skilled Worker Program.
Suppose you are eligible for any of these programs. In that case, you can enter your information into the Express Entry pool of candidates and get a score based on the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS). This link tells your capability through the ranking and the points through your ranks. You should score 67 out of 100 scores to make yourself eligible for it.
You get the points for your age, language ability in English or French, education, and professional work experience. IRCC determines what “skilled” work based on the National Occupational Classification (NOC) system is. Your scoring is done, and the highest-scoring candidates are later invited to apply for Canadian permanent residence through regular invitation rounds.
Study then work
Immigrants who have already worked and studied in Canada before getting permanent residency show a higher earning potential than those who come directly from abroad.
International students pay more for tuition than other Canadian students. It allows you to work up to 20 hours per week during the school year and full-time during academic breaks.
Certain programs make you eligible for the Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP). It allows you to work for any employer in Canada. It lasts as long as the study program so that a one-year study program can qualify you for a one-year PGWP.
Canadian permits for work
Canadian work permits fall under two categories.
- The temporary foreign worker program (TFWP0
- International mobility program (IMP)
The TFWP requires the Canadian employer to get a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA).
Provincial Nominee Programs for People
Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs) are those programs developed by Canadian provinces and territories to support the regional labour market challenges. All of Canada’s important provinces and territories are eligible to participate in this program, except for Quebec and Nunavut, which is not eligible for it.
PNP is divided into two types: “”enhanced”” programs. And “”base”” programs.
Canada allows its citizens and permanent residents to sponsor their spouses, children, parents, common-law partners, and grandparents. However, Canadians can only sponsor relatives like a sister, brother, aunt or uncle under specific circumstances.
However, they cannot sponsor relatives who are considered medically inadmissible or criminal.
Suppose you want to be eligible to be sponsored as a spouse or common-law partner. In that case, you must be over 18 and in an ongoing, genuine relationship with a Canadian who can financially support you and any children you may have.
Tips for drafting a successful application visa for Canada and Australia
- There are certain parameters with which you can apply for a Canadian and Australian Immigration Program.
- The first step towards it is to Find a CRICOS Registered Education Provider. It enlists Australian education providers that enroll, recruit, and teach overseas students. You should also check that your institution is on the list to ensure it’s a legitimate operation.
- The second step for it is to Select the Right Course. Canada’s top universities offer the main subjects for studying abroad students which are as follows: Business & Finance, Nursing, Dentistry, Engineering, Pharmacy, etc.
- The third step is to Enroll as a Student. Whenever you apply for Canadian universities or other educational institutions, you should also remember that after collecting enough information, you should now apply and enroll yourself as a student in the desired institute.
- The fourth step is to Identify Which Visa Suits Your Needs Best; if you plan to pursue a course that is for more than three months, you need to apply for a Student visa in any of the following streams:
- Foreign affairs or defense sector
- Vocational education and training for the post-secondary, trade, or associate professional level study.
- Postgraduate research sector. Higher education sector for undergraduate degree study
- School sector for primary, secondary or higher school study.
- Non-award sector for short courses
- Independent ELICOS sector for intensive English courses
- The fifth step is the Proof of Application From the Institute. This proof is known as a ”Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) or ”Letter of offer”. You should first make sure that you already make this document ready before applying for a visa and ensure that all the details on the letter are correct but do not apply for the visa application without getting the CoE!
- The sixth step is Health Insurance. It covers all the expenses for your health that you incur during your stay or any hospital cover.
- The seventh step is the Proof of Financial Capability. You must show evidence that you have enough money to cover course costs, travel, and living expenses while studying abroad.
- The eighth step is the Genuine Temporary Entrant, in which all student visa applicants must surely satisfy the Department that they intend to stay in Australia or Canada temporarily to study their course.