All business that is looking for VAT Registration in Dubai can get VAT Services from the certified consultant and there are companies who have a consultant who can help you to understand the entire process of VAT registration and its impact, challenges, calculation, operational and transitional challenges, marketing costs and profitability and roadmap to implement. Know the VAT registration Dubai to understand the services provided by the consultant company.
Services provided by the consultant services
- Overview of VAT framework
- What is the value-added tax?
- A common framework for native legislation
- Challenges in framework and local member countries legislation
What are the challenges to business for VAT?
- Changing reigns of powers– There are certain rules and laws which keep on changing in the VAT framework and you have to follow those laws and rules and with the government changes, there are some possible changes within the VAT framework also which you’ve got to implement.
- Business impact– there is a good impact of the VAT framework on the business and there are ups and downs in profit margins due to VAT and it also impacts your pricing and cash flows too.
- Compliance– There are some government rules & regulations related to VAT which you have to resolve and there are some industry-specific rules and regulations that you have to follow.
Documents & information required for VAT Registration:
VAT Registration in UAE Before applying for VAT Registration, the lists of documents are required to get on file in the least times. The soft copies of the documents should even be uploaded alongside the appliance.
Documents identifying the authorized signatory e.g. passport copy, Emirates ID
Trade license copy of the corporate
Other additional official documents authorizing the entity/individual within the UAE e.g. certificate of incorporation, articles of association, memorandum of association, power of attorney, . and more documents
Description of business activities
- Turnover for the last 12 months in AED
- Supporting document for 12-month sales
- Expected turnover in next 30 days
- The estimated value of exports for one year to every GCC countries
- Whether you expect to affect GCC suppliers or customers
- Additional documents for customs registration in each emirate if applicable.
- Bank account details
For more detail: VAT Registration in Dubai