A clinic is a type of facility focused on outpatient services, meaning that the patient can leave after receiving care; hospitals are structures designed to diagnose and treat the sick, injured, or dying and typically have a staff of doctors and nurses to assist in the treatment of patients; whereas, a polyclinic is a clinic in which diseases of many different types are treated; particularly, an institution in which patients who need comprehensive care under one roof can receive treatment, such as the famous Kkeswani Polyclinic in Ahmedabad.
Hospitals are comprehensive treatment facilities furnished with medical or surgical equipment. There are several beds and various rooms. The duration of the stay could vary. A polyclinic is a medical facility larger than a single clinic but smaller than a hospital. Hospital buildings are larger than clinics and polyclinics. The government, the commercial sector, or the public sector may run clinics.
Attending a clinic requires an appointment, though specific clinics could also allow walk-ins. It is a medical facility where a patient can consult with several doctors and nurses, receive basic treatments, and have pathological tests performed. They have spacious rooms, in-house super speciality, radiology, pathology, etc., as well as visiting doctors and nurses. Hospitals concentrate on offering outpatient care.
What is a Clinic?
The healthcare treatments provided by clinics vary; some are more specialised than others. While many clinics offer more general healthcare services, some clinics are more specialized. These clinics could specialise in providing recovery treatments, and special care for certain patients. For example, there is a dental clinic in Ahmedabad. which has the finest staff of dental practitioners and ground-breaking technology, called the Kkeswani Polyclinic. They are known to be the first and best dentist in Ahmedabad as per sources and references.
Depending on the facility and expertise, different medical professionals may work at various clinics. A community health centre may give access to different options for health care in addition to primary care. Pharmacy is also included with such clinics.
Different types of health-related services for which one can visit a clinic if necessary:
- Routine Medical Care
- Preventive Care
- Medical Attention (In case of critical conditions)
What is a Polyclinic?
A polyclinic is a clinic or medical facility that often operates separately from a hospital and offers outpatients both general and specialized evaluations as well as treatments for a wide range of illnesses and injuries. The medical centre is more significant than a single clinic but smaller than a hospital. A polyclinic has numerous benefits for both the patients and the clinicians who work there. For exams, admissions, processes, and check-ups, there are professionals. focuses on patient safety when it comes to general medical care and treatment. In one location, all necessary procedures are carried out more effectively and affordably.
Diverse types of services provided at a polyclinic:
- X-rays, MRIs, & Other Imaging Cans
- Lab Tests & Bloodwork
- Outpatient Surgeries
- Special Care for any Medical Issues
- Routine Physical Exams
- Stitches for Minor Injuries
What is a Hospital?
Usually, the government, for-profit or nonprofit health organisations, health insurance companies, or charities, such as direct charitable donations, finance hospitals. Hospitals can be divided into one of three classes based on finances. According to the services they offer or the type of care they offer (indicative), hospitals are further categorised.
The following are the many hospital types:
- Public Health Facility
- NGOs for Hospitals
- Private Hospitals
Why Is It Important To Maintain Your Dental Health?
It is believed that someone with good oral health will live longer, be healthier, and grow more self-assured. Studies have shown a considerable correlation between our tooth count and how long we will live. At age 70, those who had 20 or more teeth had a much-increased likelihood of surviving longer than those who had less than 20 teeth and more dental implants.
There is no reason why we cannot maintain appropriate daily oral hygiene practices and keep our teeth for the rest of our lives. Tooth loss due to tooth decay and gum disease is virtually entirely preventable. To prevent oral health problems, which impact around 3.5 billion people globally, we must take good care of our oral health.
We offer a full range of restorative services from root canals and fillings to crowns and bridges. Same-day root canals with our root canal specialist ( ENDODONTIST) are available. We’ve invested in high-tech diagnostic tools and root canal treatments to ensure premier results when you visit our dentist office for a root canal appointment.
The gold standard for replacing missing teeth, save your smile & improve your life. We offer high-tech and modern dental implants that are strong, stable, durable, natural-looking, and functional. Our Implantologist is FICOI (USA) certified giving you the best Implants that can restore your ability to eat, speak, smile, and live with confidence. Bring the brightest smile to your face. Call us today.
Modern denture option is the revolutionary approach for replacing missing teeth and easier to maintain and live with day-to-day. Your dentures not only improve the look of your smile but provide support to the lips and face so you can eat and drink with confidence. If your dentures are loose, we have options to fix them too. Fixed Dentures are available at our clinic. Call us today to know more.
There is a Great Correlation Between Good Oral Health & Better Overall Health!
Having good dental health has many advantages for your health, including the following:
- Fewer diseases including endocarditis, stroke, and heart disease are at risk.
- It reduces the risk of pancreatic cancer and aids in preventing the oral virus that can cause the human papillomavirus (HPV), which can also cause cancer. Detection of such viruses can be complex, thus it’s best to visit any multispeciality dental clinic.
- Avoids germs that can grow in the mouth and then spread to the brain where they can kill nerve cells. Alzheimer’s and memory loss may result from this.
- Reduces a pregnant woman’s risk of having a baby who is early or has a low birth weight.
- Bad breath is another problem that can be curbed by maintaining good oral health, the deposition of plaque causes bad breath which can also be reduced with a teeth whitening procedure
Maxims to Follow for a Good Dental Health
- Make sure you’re eating a healthy, balanced diet with plenty of fruits and vegetables and little added sugar.
- The best dentists in Ahmedabad strongly advise that you avoid alcohol drinking, smoking, and other tobacco usages because these are detrimental to your oral health.
- Don’t forget to brush your tongue, at least twice a day or for at least two minutes after each meal.
- To reach all the areas your toothbrush could miss, choose a soft-bristle toothbrush or an electric toothbrush alternative, and floss at least once each day.
- The key to maintaining good oral health is scheduling routine cleanings and examinations at your preferred dental clinic in Ahmedabad.
- To maintain that smile looking terrific, the best dentists in Ahmedabad advise scheduling these check-ins at least twice a year and an X-ray once a year.
- Removal of plaque and tartar can be done with the teeth whitening procedure, followed by a physical examination, a toothpaste cleaning with grit, flossing, and finally a fluoride treatment.
- A dentist will examine your mouth and teeth to check for damage, cavities, gum disease, evidence of teeth grinding, and much more. The dentistry specialists at Kkeswani Polyclinic in Ahmedabad adhere to this basic routine.
However, a recent randomised experiment suggests that delivering hospital-quality treatment in the patient’s home may lower these risks and enhance patient outcomes. There are drawbacks to in-healthcare facilities that can raise health risks. Any healthcare facility’s working crew and the qualifications of its professionals require close consideration. Verify the materials’ recommendations, authorizations, and warranties, especially for dental implants, prosthetics, and crowns. As mentioned earlier, Kkeswani Polyclinic is a multi-speciality dental clinic in Ahmedabad, providing exponential services of teeth whitening & cleaning, extractions and the finest root canal treatment in Ahmedabad.
At Kkeswani Dental & Polyclinic, we’re changing the perception of what it means to go to the doctor. We simply do not treat, but collaborate to provide customized treatment, enriched experience, and everlasting solution to your dental and health problems.
proudly present Our group of doctors who are specialists (MD/MDS) in their fields which results in high quality care by experienced staff with a state-of-art facility and latest equipment.
at dental care hospital offer comprehensive services, with compassionate care, at transparent pricing and need. Continued post treatment care is what distinguishes us from others.
Dr. Pratik Keswani
BDS, MDS (PROSTHODONTICS & IMPLANTOLOGY)
Dr. Pratik Keswani carries 10 years of profound experience in dentistry, cosmetic dentistry and Implantology.
His patients know him best for his precision work and his bona fide advice. He is not only a specialist, but has notably presented papers and posters at various National Conferences.
He is an active member of
- Indian Dental Association (IDA)
- Indian Prosthodontic Society (IPS)
- Indian Society Of Oral Implantology (ISOI)
- Indian Academy of Aesthetic & Cosmetic Dentistry (IAACD)
- International Congress of Oral Implantology (ICOI)