- Escort Paris - porn tube - porno - porn - porno amateur - şişli escort bayan - izmir escort bayan - - - beylikdüzü escort - sikiş video - zenci porno izle - youporn porno izle - sex hikayeleri - eryaman escort bayan - keçiören escort - adana escort bayan

1xbet casino siteleri supertotobet
supertotobet betist
Health and Fitness

When to Consult Your Gynaecologist

Preventive medicine is always better, and it helps in the early identification and management of conditions before they become severe. Your gynaecologist would always advise you to go for your regular well-woman check-up.

As a woman, you need to know and understand what is going on in your body at every stage in your life. Aside from your regular visits to your gynaecologist, you can visit a Gynaecology Clinic to consult a gynaecologist if you experience any of the following.

  • Pain and discomfort in the abdomen

Pain and discomfort in the abdomen can be caused by different reasons which can be linked to either gynecologic or gastrointestinal pathology. The severity and type of pain would help your gynaecologist in diagnosing the problem. You would have to carry out a pelvic and abdominal ultrasound to rule out gall stones, kidney stones, liver disorder or cystitis.

Acute abdominal pain can also be linked to ectopic pregnancy (pregnancy that occurs outside the womb), acute pelvic inflammation, acute appendicitis, ruptured ovarian cyst, ovarian or uterine torsion and degeneration of the uterine fibroid.

If you usually experience the pain during your periods or while having sex, it may be because you have endometriosis, but this can be ruled out by carrying out some tests. Your gynaecologist will carry out a pelvic examination on you to determine the cause of the pain or discomfort.

  • Irregular and heavy bleeding or bleeding between your periods

Experiencing spotting before or after your period is not a bad sign and should not be alarming. However, if your periods are heavy and contain clots, your flow is prolonged, or you need to change your pad every 2 to 3 hours, you need to see your gynaecologist.

Bleeding between your periods is not a good sign, so you need to get checked to rule out submucous fibroid. You may need to carry out a pap smear test, an ultrasound, and an endometrial biopsy to rule out cervical or uterine cancer in the perimenopausal or postmenopausal age.

  • Missed periods

If you have missed your period, the first investigation would be to rule out pregnancy if you are in your reproductive stage. Other common reasons for missing your period are hormonal imbalance due to thyroid dysfunction, polycystic ovarian syndrome, excessive uterine curettage, severe tubercular infection or hyperprolactinaemia.

  • Postmenopausal bleeding

If you have reached menopause, you should not be bleeding especially after the first year of no menses. If bleeding occurs during menopause, it could be linked to uterine or cervical cancer.

  • Vaginal discharge and bleeding

This is one of the most common reasons why women visit their gynaecologist. Vaginal discharge and itching is usually a sign of a reproductive tract or sexually transmitted infection. It can be accompanied by abdominal pain.

Vaginal discharge can be normal if it doesn’t cause a burning sensation in the vagina or give off a foul smell. Candidal vaginitis may give off curdy white discharge as a sign. This condition needs immediate medical attention before it spreads further to cause more harm to the reproductive system.

  • Pain during sexual intercourse

Having sex should be pleasurable and not painful, so if you experience pain during sex, especially a deep pelvic pain or soreness in your genital areas, you should visit your gynaecologist. Common causes of pain during sex include uterine fibroids, infections, and dryness. Your gynaecologist will have to perform a pelvic exam on you and request some tests to be carried out to determinethe cause of the pain.

  • Urinary or bowel symptoms

If you have urinary incontinence or difficulty moving your bowels, it could be a sign of pelvic floor problems. Pelvic floor problems arise when the tissues that support the pelvic organs are damaged or weakened. This is often caused by childbirth.

Your gynaecologist may advise you to carry out special pelvic exercises known as Kegels to help strengthen your pelvic area. If there is a tear in your pelvic area, your gynaecologist may suggest other forms of treatment.

You would need a gynaecologist from your teenage age to educate you on pubertal changes, safe sexual practices, contraception, menstrual hygiene, HPV vaccination and all issues relating to your sexual health. Even in our reproductive age, you would need your gynaecologist to help out with reproductive age problems, urinary or reproductive tract infections, and menstrual irregularities. Women close to menopause with hot flashes, urogenital symptoms or postmenstrual bleeding, which may be an indication of any gynaecological cancer need their gynaecologist to guide them through the process.

If you need a private gynaecologist near me, you can contact our Gynaecology Clinic at Harley Street on 020 7183 0435 to book an appointment.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button

Deniz Seki - Nereden Bileceksiniz - Deniz Seki - Bal Saklıyor - Deniz Seki - Adaletsiz Seçim - Deniz Seki - Hayat 2 Bilet - Deniz Seki - İyisin Tabi