Are you in charge of your company’s SEO? If so, it is likely that you have struggled with the decision to outsource or have it done in-house. Not only are there an overwhelming number of companies who offer SEO services, but the cost factor can also make this decision difficult.
Now, there are a few things to consider when making this decision for your SEO Company Bangalore.
One of the main factors is, of course, the cost.
This depends on the amount of work to be done and what you are looking for SEO-wise. Another factor is to consider who will manage this for your company (and how well). There are always pros and cons to outsourcing this task, but today we will take a look at some advantages and disadvantages that you should be aware of when deciding whether or not to outsource your SEO.
Advantages of Outsourced SEO
- SEO experts know that there are more than 1 million businesses on the web. This makes it easier for them to find your company.
Books about SEO say that Google wants to serve relevant results for your customers, not random results based on keywords inside of content (like Google Plus). So, when you outsource SEO experts, they will make sure to get your website in front of relevant people who are searching for this kind of product or service.
- Outsourcing SEO concentrates its efforts on the few things that matter. They know what is important in order to get results, and therefore you get better search engine rankings. For example, if they do not provide your content with the right keywords (or even grammar) they will lower your likelihood of ranking anywhere in the search engines.
- No matter where you are located in the world there are people who speak English who may be looking for your products or services. To localize your SEO is very important, and it is best to outsource these services so that they can do this for you.
- The cost involved with outsourcing is less than it would be for in-house SEO professionals. There are many factors to consider when deciding whether or not to outsource your SEO service. The most obvious factor here is how much SEO should be done in-house or if it would be better to hire an agency, but there are others.
- The professionals do not contribute to the company, meaning you will not be tied to their work and they will not make suggestions based on their personal beliefs.
- Many companies prefer to outsource the tasks since most of them are time-consuming and require a great deal of expertise.
- By outsourcing your SEO services is more cost-efficient and you will still be able to get the results that you need.
Disadvantages of Outsourced SEO
- Outsourcing SEO is not a very large investment when you look at it in the long term. In-house SEO will cost much more, and it comes with much larger risk.
- While you may worry about abandoning your online reputation to the hands of an outside agency, focus on the fact that this is where most of your problems stem from in the first place. If you are not happy with your current search engine results, then outsourcing will offer you a better solution than doing it yourself.
- In-house SEO will have a higher cost in both time and money when compared with outsourcing. This is because most in-house SEOs do not have the experience or time to handle these tasks efficiently.
- You may think that you can do it yourself, but this is not going to be the case most of the time. You want to make sure that you are dealing with professionals who know what they are doing, even though this will mean paying them either way.
- Outsourcing may be too expensive for some people. Even if you find the right SEO Company Bangalore to work with, this will be more than you can afford most of the time.
- The fact that you will lose control of your website and what should happen to it should not be a factor in the decision-making process. Many SEO Company Bangalore cannot afford to make the investment upfront, and outsourcing is able to help them with their online reputation because of this.
- There are other factors too like the amount of work, whether it is doable or not, and whether or not you can get real results out of it (which we covered earlier).
- The lack of control that the company is giving you over your account is also something to consider. This can be a reason to not outsource SEO.
- Another concern to take into consideration would be the fact that if DIY SEO is not done correctly, it can have a negative effect on your online reputation in the long run.
- If someone does not know what they are doing, it may have a bad impact on your website in some way or another.
- You will not be in control of the website anymore, which can lead to many problems down the road (such as poor grammar or lack of keywords). This is why it is important to make sure that your SEO professionals are doing things right, and if they are not you should probably look for someone else.
Just make sure that you follow through on this decision instead of simply making it because it is easy (or even cheaper) to do. You should be looking at how it will affect your overall online reputation if you decide to outsource, as well as the cost involved.
What does In-house SEO do?
Hiring an in-house SEO expert is obviously not the same thing as outsourcing. Nevertheless, there are many similarities between the two.
One of the biggest advantages of in-house SEO is that it allows you to make adjustments to your website without any interruption. If you are using outsourced services, you will have to rely on them to make any changes or improvements, which may disrupt your SEO Company Bangalore ranking in search engines.
In-house SEO also ensures that there is a higher chance of you ranking in the search engines. This is because there is guaranteed consistency between your website and the keywords, which are relevant to it. Outsourced SEO has no guarantee that this will be the case, which means that your professional may not be able to get your site in front of the right people.
The differences between these two services are numerous, so let’s take a look at some of them.
Outsourcing SEO vs. In-House SEO
We have already discussed the fact that there are numerous benefits to hiring an in-house SEO expert, but they are not all reliant on the fact that you can trust them. The best thing is to be aware of the differences between these two services so that you can make an informed decision about which one you should choose.
- In-house SEO is more extensive and can include a lot of tasks. Many SEO Company Bangalore prefers to outsource these services since most of them are time-consuming and require a great deal of expertise.
- Businesses know what they need, and outsourcing is not their way of handling it. A company will not outsource for SEO for fun or because they cannot do it themselves (unless they decide to at their own risk).
- The cost of your business also comes into play when you think about investing in an in-house SEO expert. It is
- Because outsourcing will enable your website to reach more people, it makes sense for you to focus on the fact that companies are starting to hire these professionals themselves. Nowadays, companies like restaurants, hotels, or spas are hiring their own SEO agency because they realize they cannot rely on outsiders to drive traffic in the long run.
- More businesses are starting to outsource because most of them do not have the money to hire a full-time SEO expert. This is why many businesses opt for an in-house SEO expert.
In short, you have more control when hiring an in-house SEO expert than outsourcing the task, which is why most SEO Company Bangalore do this instead.