All the carpet cleaning companies say that their carpet steam cleaning method is better than others. But the fact is, there are a lot of cleaning methods and techniques for the carpets accordingly to the type and quality.
However, only a professional carpet steam cleaner knows which method is best for the carpets accordingly to their type and quality. In this article, we will discuss a few top-notch carpet cleaning methods and their advantages or risk factors. So, you can choose the right and appropriate pattern for your home and workplace’s carpets.
No doubt, all the professional and well-reputed companies choose an efficient and suitable cleaning method. But you should also know about these processes and their details to do it by yourself effectively.
Moreover, if you are doing the cleaning of carpets by yourself then firstly inspect it thoroughly to get the details about the carpet’s condition and quality. It will also help to choose the appropriate cleaning method without any difficulty.
Overview Of Carpet Steam Cleaning:
It’s always better to get these cleaning services from the professionals and well-trained members. Because it can’t be done without the usage of professional and advanced cleaning tools. In this method, steam is extracted from the hot water that helps to lose and open up the carpet’s pores. During professional carpet steam cleaning Melbourne services, these members don’t use any kind of hard chemicals and bleaches because stains and dirt can remove easily with the help of hot water.
Moreover, technicians use the mild and natural cleaning solution while cleaning the carpets with steam. So, the customers can restore the carpets without any damage or discoloration. Steam cleaning is a great method to get rid of the hardest stains.
On the other hand, if you get these services from a professional company then they will also offer the drying services. These services are efficient to get a dry carpet within hours instead of days with the help of professional suction pumps. Professionals vacuum or suck out the excess water from the carpets with the help of these tools.
All the products used in this cleaning method are completely safe for your environment and health. Moreover, these products will remove the stains and spills gently on the carpets without any damage. In the end, drying services help to get rid of all the excess water and moisture to prevent the growth of mold and mildew inside the carpets.
- Environment-friendly cleaning process.
- This method is suitable for all types and sizes of carpets.
- Doesn’t include any kind of hard and harmful cleaning agents.
- Offers long-lasting cleaning results by restoring and protecting the carpets.
- No left out on the carpets including residue and debris.
- Includes an appropriate drying process to get a moisture-free carpet.
- Steam cleaning is not beneficial if it is not provided by professionals and experienced members.
- Cost-effective for smaller sizes and areas carpets.
Dry Cleaning Method:
While dry cleaning the carpets, it requires a special and specific type of machine that doesn’t create humidity and moisture. This method is suitable for foaming carpets to remove the dirt, stains and grime by using a dry-cleaning solution.
In this method, a special and powder cleaner is used to get the efficient cleaning results without any moisture and wetness on the carpets. However, a specific machine is used to spread or clean out the carpet with the help of this cleaning method.
This machine helps to spread out the powder cleaner on the carpet by covering all the areas. After that, the powder cleaner has left on the carpet at least for 15 minutes. Later on, this cleaner is removed with the help of a vacuum cleaner but without any moisture and water. This cleaning method is suitable for foaming carpets as compared to steam cleaning.
On the other hand, rugs can also be cleaned efficiently with the help of this dry-cleaning method.
- Most convenient method due to no moisture and water usage.
- Specifically, a designed cleaning machine helps to clean out all the areas of carpets effectively.
- A non-skilled or inexperienced person can also do it easily and effortlessly.
- The cleaning powder may contain harsh or hard chemicals that can damage the color and quality of carpets.
- These dry cleaners have a bad and long-lasting smell.
- Powder cleaner may trap inside the carpet’s fabric or surface. It may lead to future build-ups and damages.
- These dry cleaners may cause breathing and respiratory issues especially if you are treating the carpets by yourself.
- The dry-cleaning method is not effective to get deep and satisfactory cleaning results.
Besides these two main cleaning techniques, there are a lot of other methods such as traditional cleaning. But the point is that you can’t use the same cleaning method for all types of carpets. For this, it’s always better to get all these services from a professional carpet steam cleaning company. They will assist and guide you in the right way to do the cleaning of carpets even by yourself.