Why Should You Visit the Best Hair Transplant Doctor in India?
Hair loss, also known as Androgenetic Alopecia, is a genetic problem found in both men and women, which might make them under-confident. While this starts with hair loss, it might quickly turn into thinning and subsequent balding as well. The only thing you have to keep in mind is visiting the best hair transplant doctor in India as soon as possible to solve this condition before it becomes too late. This blog would tell you why visiting such a doctor is beneficial for you.
Stages of hair loss
First off, let us start with the stages of hair loss seen in men and women. Diagnosed by professionals using the Norwood-Hamilton scale, knowing the stages of hair loss helps in treating the condition with effective results. Men typically tend to lose hair in one of the common patterns over time. With the Norwood scale, the professionals get easy-to-reference images that indicate such stages.
- The first stage of this scale is where only a slight recession of the hairline is seen in men.
- The second stage focuses on the hair recession on the temples, also known to as a mature or adult hairline.
- In the third stage, we get to see the early signs of clinically significant balding. With deep recession settling in at the temples, it starts to form a V, M, or U shape.
- The Stage three vertex is where the hairline recession remains in stage two, but the vertex (top of the scalp) sees a lot of hair loss.
- Stage four is all about a severe version of stage two where there is no hair or very little of them seen on the vertex. The two hair loss areas on the scalp’s sides are typically seen to be connected with a band of hair.
- In the fifth stage, the band connecting the areas grows narrower, and the area in itself grows larger than the previous stage.
- The sixth stage is when the balding area of the temple joins with the bald vertex. There is almost no band of hair on the scalp.
- The last stage, seven, is where you get to see only a thin and fine band of hair on the side of the head.
As you visit a professional for hair loss treatment in Agra, you would first go through a Trichoscopy analysis. This computerized software-based technique would figure out the number of healthy grafts present on the scalp and the number of which that can be taken out for the transplant. The analysis also figures out the area to be covered in square centimetre, thereby jotting down the density required to have the desired results. This would determine the process of transplant surgery that has to be followed that differs according to patient requirements.
What does a hair transplant surgeon do?
Since hair transplant is an aesthetic surgery that has direct effects on the way you look, you need to ensure that you visit the best place for hair transplant in India. Typically, a team at such a clinic would consist of Trichologists and Plastic Surgeons. The hair loss doctor is one who would check your condition and choose the perfect kind of procedure that would suit you.
Performing such a surgery is a team effort. First off, a technician would administer local anaesthesia and then the surgeon would extract the healthy donor follicles from the safe donor area (back of the head) before suturing the area closed (if going for strip surgery).
The donor follicles are then given to a team of experienced technicians for slivering and making them ready for harvesting. For those who use insulin therapy like Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) as a holding solution, a team of specialists are given the duty of keeping the follicles in this growth factor cocktail for the best results.
Why opt for hair transplant surgery?
Hair transplant surgery India is the best solution to Androgenetic Alopecia if performed by professionals. Statistics say that around eighty per cent of the transplanted hair will grow back in the estimated timeframe of three to four months. The one thing that you would have to note is that the transplanted hair might also thin over time. To those who don’t have enough hair, you can always go for special area hair transplant to make the most of your transplant. Such surgery is ideal, should you want to restore the hair and is perfect for those with:
- Thick scars on the scalp due to injuries.
- Hair loss or baldness due to medications or treatment like chemotherapy.
- A widespread condition of baldness or hair thinning.
The hair transplant cost in India would depend on the number of grafts to be transplanted, multiplied by the cost per graft plus additional taxes. The kind of procedure chosen, the skill-set of the surgeon, his or her experience, the number of sessions required to complete the procedure, and the equipment used for the same are also considered during the calculation of the final cost.
Benefits of Visiting a Transplant Surgeon
The ideal hair transplant surgeon would check all the aspects of your donor hair and keep in mind the desired results you are looking for before performing the procedure. Some of the benefits of visit such a professional are:
- Results: Those who have already undergone the procedure by experts would know that the results are natural-looking. Since the procedure involves taking healthy hair follicles from one side of the head and then transplanting them to the balding area, the growth rate is similar to your natural rate. The natural hair growth, based on the angular direction and the density of the harvesting, would give you an improved appearance.
- Permanent: Unlike what off-the-counters claim but fail to provide, hair transplant surgery provides a permanent solution to your hair fall issues. The only time where you will have to go through the second session of transplant surgery is when you see balding on other parts of your scalp, aside from where it has been performed during the first time.
- Low Maintenance: Every professional experienced with FUT and FUE hair transplant India will provide you with exceptional after-care, ensuring that you get the results you have been looking. If you follow all those instructions religiously, you would see that the maintenance of the transplanted hair is similar to that of your natural hair and you would not have to do anything extra for them.
ABHRS certified doctors performing the transplant surgery
As mentioned, hair loss can be pretty distressing for people and finding the perfect professional for the job can only help you for the better. I would like to suggest consulting the American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery (ABHRS), certified doctors. The no. 1 hair transplant clinic in India, Saraswat Hospital, boasts of two such ABHRS certified doctors at the helm.
Dr Satya Saraswat and Dr Preeti Saraswat, with 17+ years of experience in the field, are aware of all the updates in the field. As two of the very few doctors eligible to perform the UGraft™ Punch method when it comes to transplant, both promises customized treatment plans for the patients. With state-of-the-art architecture and modern equipment, the well-trained handpicked team at Saraswat Hospital is the perfect mix of professionalism and skills. Should you want to book a consultation with the experts, you can dial +91-9690039999 / +91-9258386320 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.