Decorating the nursery for the babies is an exciting yet confusing thing for the parents. There are so many options to choose for. However, the first thing they have to do is shop for the essentials. And irrespective of the season, the Cashmere Baby Blanket is one of the important parts of the nursery.
Though many people are not aware of the benefits of cashmere blankets for babies; there are so many reasons that everyone recommends them. If you want to know the exact reasons, then take a look at the following sections to get some amazing facts regarding the baby blankets.
• The first fact is already proven by the researchers. It has been seen that the babies sleeping directly on the cashmere blankets have better and undisturbed sleep for longer hours. It will help the parents to keep their babies sleeping reducing the activities. They can directly put the baby on the blanket or wrap it around with it. When the babies will have longer undisturbed sleep, they will grow faster.
• Often newborn babies come under the weather. And as a result, cough and cold become a regular part of their life. Surprisingly, the Cashmere Blankets are hugely recommended for unwell babies. The fussy babies find it comfortable and calm down quickly. The cashmere fiber soothes the infants by reducing stress and as the result, they will have better sleep with fewer movements.
• Cashmere has a fine quality that makes it perfect for babies. It is water-resistant by nature. It has been proven that Cashmere is the most hydrophilic than any other fabric. That’s why it wicks away the excess moisture. Surprisingly, it can absorb water around 35% of its weight without feeling wet to touch. Moreover, the fabric will release the water into the atmosphere to keep the baby dry and warm. This characteristic of the fabric ensures that the skin of the baby will stay dry for long hours to provide the little one comfort.
• Cashmere is perfect for babies in any weather as this fabric is an insulator. Though primarily known as the warm cloth, the Cashmere is perfect for summer as well. It will keep the skin of the baby cool by regulating the temperature of the body. No matter what the season is, it will provide ultimate comfort to the baby in all seasons.
• The odor is a problem for babies’ accessories as the parents need to maintain the hygiene standard for the babies. Cashmere is an odor-resistant and stink-free fabric. It will naturally repel the smell causing bacteria and keep the baby fresh for longer.
• Another important factor for selecting Cashmere Blanket perfect for the baby is the non-allergic trait of this fabric. Allergy is a great concern for the parents as the skin of the babies is very much sensitive. The Cashmere gives them the highest comfort and no feeling of irritation. For that reason, it is the perfect choice for the baby’s nursery.
If you are thinking of to wash a blanket easily, then guess again. One wrong thing could topple the whole . You and your blanket could lose its structural composition, it could lose its texture, most importantly, it could lose its warmth and much more.
You have to make sure that you wash the blanket with your hand. Hand wash is the best way to ensure the structural composition of the product.
Never machine wash the cashmere blanket. Not only a blanket but even any product made out of cashmere should be avoided as you could lose warmth and other aspects of the product.
Make sure that you use a solution that is not heavy on chemicals. So using baby shampoo or for that matter, any mild shampoo will do.
If your Cashmere Throw Blankets is emitting a bit of bad odor from it, then make sure that you pour half a cup of vinegar into the solution.
Never wash your cashmere products in hot water. It is another reason why one could lose the warmth of the product.
Soak the product in the solution for ten minutes before rubbing gently with your hand. By soaking it, the dirt will be issuing away.
Never rub the product with a heavy hand. Rub it gently. Rub one end of the product with its other end.
If there is a strain in your blanket, then never rub it out. It will hamper the quality of the product.
Make sure that you rinse the product very beautifully to get rid of the solution. Clutch the product together in one place and press the water out.
You have to maintain the product and its composition. Make sure that you don’t put it in a lace that has moisture and heat. So put it in a breathable bag and place it in a cold place.