Medical Officers are senior doctors who administer all aspects accompanying to patient care within their departments. They oversee circadian operations, serve as clinical advisors, and investigate any problems that may arise. They additionally accord to medical research programs and supervise clinical trial. A medical officer may work during approved business hours or accepted 12-hour medical accouterment depending on the institution. They are on their feet for abundant of their shift, and they must apperceive how to accomplish accordant medical equipment. Travel may be accepted of the medical officer. On daily basis, tasks performed by the medical officer accommodate confined as an adviser for altered projects run by their employer, accouterment medical support, spotting inconsistencies and award the account of problems, and authoritative recommendations on bloom issues and ache control. They may conduct medical case reviews, medical reviews of protocols, and medical reviews of analytic abstraction reports.
Medical Officer Requirements:
- Degree of Bachelors in Medicine.
- Degree of Master in health Administering (MHA) or Business Administering (MBA) would be advantageous.
- Experience at Clinic 10+ Years
- Experience in health administration at least four years
- Experience at Clinical risk management
- Knowledge of medical analysis alignment and ethics.
- Knowledge of medical recordkeeping practices.
- Ability to ensure the accomplished standards in patient care and compliance with healthcare regulations.
- Ability to accumulate beside of advancements in the field of specialization.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and administration skills.
Process of Applying in Medical Officer Job in Pakistan:
Medical Officer Jobs in Pakistan are printed in Newspapers. Find Medical Officer Jobs at different websites on internet in, Lahore, Karachi, Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Peshawar, Quetta, multan and different cities of Pakistan. People who are already working as doctor, senior medical administrator ,Skin Specialist (Dermatologist), Medical Specialist, ENT Specialist, Eye Specialist, Child Specialist, MBBS Medical Officer, Radiologist, Staff Nurse, LHV, Doctor, Adult Doctor, Technicians, Pharmacist, Midwives, Gynecologist, MBBS Doctor ,MBBS Consultant, Male Doctor surgeon , adult doctor can additionally administer for column of Medical Officer. Pakistan’s leading newspapers like Daily Jang, Express, Nawa-i-Waqt, The News, Dawn and The Nation etc. are provides ads for Medical Officer Jobs in Pakistan. Different website’s aim is to facilitate job seekers from various cities of Pakistan by providing them all newspaper job advertisements on their websites. Medical officers jobs in different provinces of Pakistan including Punjab, KPK, Sindh, Balochistan, Azad Jammu and Kashmir etc. Medical Officer Jobs are for fresh, trainees and experienced workers. See the complete jobs description, salary details, education, training, courses and skills requirement, experience details for Today Jobs in Pakistan in government and private sectors, which are for matric, intermediate, graduate, master level and above.
Local and international hospitals and other organizations provide Medical officers’ jobs in Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad and different cities of Pakistan for doctors and para medical staffs. Medical officer jobs in Punjab are announced though test of PPSC.
How to Apply for Medical Officer (Online Application Form) Through PPSC
Step by step procedure of applying for Medical Officer Jobs in Pakistan are as follows:
First, Download the Challan form and Print it, and
Second, Fill this form and deposit Rs: 400/- in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan SBP or National Bank of Pakistan NBP on or before the Closing Date of submission of applications. Then, you will get a Bank Receipt of the Challan Form, put your Signature on the front side of this form.
Now Scan These Three Documents:
- Front Side of the Receipt of Challan Form (Size should be less than 25KB)
- Your Recent Passport Size Picture (Size should be less than 25KB)
- Picture of your CNIC at front side (Size should be less than 25KB)
Note: Also keep all these documents from Matric Certificate to MBBS Degree with you. You will need all these documents to enter your information on your form.
- First, Now go to the PPSC WEBSITE and Click on “APPLY ONLINE” option.
- Then, On the next page, Check the Confirmation Box and Click “Apply Online” option.
- Confirm the details of the post you are applying for and then Click “Fill Up Form” option.
- Then, on next page, Enter your CNIC Number, Mobile Number and Valid Email Address.
- Now Enter Your Date of Birth and Select Appropriate Options
- The Main Application Form is here
- Now, you have to upload your Picture, Front Picture of CNIC and Enter Your Bank Receipt Information Personal Record, Education record and Experience on this form.
- Enter Your Bank Receipt Information, Enter Your Personal Information, Enter your education Record (BASIC and M.B.B.S)
- Then, Enter your Experience Record. After Entering All Information, click on the option of Submit Application on the Main Application Form Page.
- Find Medical Officer Jobs at different websites on internet in, Lahore, Karachi, Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Peshawar, Quetta, multan and different cities of Pakistan.
This is the complete detail of how to apply Medical Officer Job in Pakistan and what are the requirements to get job.