Holidays are arriving? Confused to choose among various destinations of India? Then why not consider north India tour packages! North India trip is full of spectacular views, famous cities, pilgrimage sites, Himalaya’s foothills, hill stations and many more.
States which constitutes North India
You must have heard of popular cities as New Delhi, Agra, Varanasi, Jaipur, but North India has more to go. Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Haryana, Punjab, Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand and national capital Delhi are the regions constituting North India.
If you want to travel in India with new glasses, then go unplanned and travel with freedom. Interconnected cities and their cultural populace will lead to you at your desired places. But if you are unaware of these cities, contact with trusted travel company in India to make your North India tour ideal. You can check various north India tour packages on travel websites, can check their reviews and choose the best one for you.
Right time to travel to North India
Travelers don’t get bound with season or time. Ideal time to visit North India is from October to April. Most north Indian states have increasing temperature in months of May to September, but winter months are pleasant. To stroll in day time and experience the beauty of North India, winter is perfect. North India gives you various chances to enjoy major festivals as Holi, Deepawali and Dussehra. So if you are planning to enjoy the tour with festivals fun, plan accordingly.
How to choose among your Favorite destinations
If you are fond to travel on popular routes, then choose tried north India tour packages as:
- Golden Triangle tour package– This tour comprises of visit to three most important destinations New Delhi, Agra and Jaipur situated on a triangular circuit. This tour is heritage tour with glimpses of previous era’s architecture, palaces and ancient monuments. Enjoy the trip for Good photography and memories collection. Adoring the beauty of Taj is key attraction of this tour package and loved most by history lovers.
- Hill Station tour- Splendid view of Himalayas, snow-cladded mountains are mirror of North India hill stations. As we said, winter is perfect for north India tour, but you can make your summer holidays cool and vibrant here in month of May and June. Whether it is mountain biking trip in Leh-Ladakh or trekking in hills of Himalayas, north gives you plethora of reasons.
- North India Pilgrimage tour circuit– Name any famous pilgrim tour of India, you will find it in North. Char Dham yatra in Uttarakhand, Sikh pilgrimage tour to famous Gurudwaras, Maa Vaishno Devi yatra, Mathura Vrindavan tour-all are here.
Watch some more peculiar North India destinations for different tour motive:
- Romantic tour Destinations– Are you looking forward for romantic destinations fit for newly-wed couples or celebrating anniversary? Many cities of North will overwhelm you with its romantic vibes and pleasant aura. Lake city Udaipur, queen of hills Mussorrie, Nainital, modern city Delhi, Love City Agra, Snow city Manali can top on your wish list. Enjoy the nightlife of Metro city Delhi with late night strolls and enjoying street food at local food joints. Visit Parathe wali gali, authentic flavour restaurants on Connaught place and Gurugram to spice up your life.
- Offbeat locations– Trying to locate offbeat destinations and activities then head towards Sam Sand dunes in Jaisalmer. Camping under star gazed sky, camel safari, bonfire, desert music festival will make your north India tour unique apart from others. Mehrangarh Fort of Jodhpur with history of kings and queens, excellence of architecture will make your holiday memorable. Toorji ka Jhalra stepwells, Ranakpur jain temples, Bir-Billing in Himachal, Kausani in Uttarakhand can be some less explored destinations on your travel list to update your travel journal.
- Luxury North India tour packages– This fantastic tour of approx. 13 to 15 days long take you to vivid North India tourist attractions as erotic temples of Khajuraho, holy city Varanasi, royal city Jaipur, Symbol of love Taj Mahal, famous wildlife as Ranthambore national park and Jim Corbett national park.
North India offers diversity in culture, religion, landscapes and climate to explore. That’s why North India tour operators offer a variety of North India tour itineraries to choose from. These are designed in a way to deliver worth of your money. You can also ask for customized tour with addition of any other favorite destination as Goa or Mumbai tour with North India circuit.
How to travel within North India
North India is well connected with road, rail and air route. As per your preferences, budget and ease of commuting, choose road trip, Indian railways or flights to design your trip. In our opinion road trips are best way to explore North India to witness its beauty at every turn.
Famous activities to do and sightseeing places during North India trip
Forts & Palaces Tour- Explore North India to unravel the glorious past of India. Important attractions-
Taj Mahal, Fatehpur Sikri-Agra
Qutub Minar, Red Fort-Delhi
Jaisalmer Fort, jag Mandir Palace, Rajasthan
Jai Vilas Palace, Gwalior
Wildlife Tour in North region- Wildlife lovers can view varied species of birds and animals at diversified Indian sub continent.
Ranthambore national Park- Rajasthan- Prime attraction to spot royal Bengal tigers
Jim Corbett National Park- Uttarakhand- Wide species of wild animals as Nilgai along with Royal Bengal tigers
The Great Himalayan National Park- Himachal Pradesh – Famous for rare flora and fauna
The Hemis National Park-Jammu & Kashmir
Famous Hill stations of North India- Get mesmerized with breathtaking beauty of the hill stations of North India. Here are some most popular hill stations:
Almora, Uttarakhand- Nature walk, trekking, bird watching, mountain trails are famous activities in Almora
Nainital, Uttarakhand- Boating at Naini lake and awestruck view of Nainital valley amazes everyone.
Kullu-Manali, Himachal Pradesh– Feel the tranquility of nature with every vibe of breeze. View dense forest of deodar, varied flora and fauna, dip at Jogini falls and snow blanket at Rohtang pass.
Gulmarg, Srinagar– Prime attraction is Dal Lake, Gondola Cable ride, Shikara ride and awestruck beauty surrounded by snow
Bir-Billing, Kufri, Dalhousie, Dharamshala– Himachal Pradesh
Mount Abu, Rajasthan- Mount Abu is the only hill station of Rajasthan with precious beauty
Trekking tour in North India
Are you looking for a blend of adventure, trekking and spiritual trips? If yes then none other than Himalayan regions can be best for such tour. Tourists can find famous ancient Hindu temples to Budhhist sites, Gurudwaras to pristine lakes o your most adventurous trek.
Ladakh Monastery Trek, Ladakh- Through this trek, visitors can witness ancient monasteries along with rich local culture. Best experience can be done in months of April to June.
Amarnath Trek, J & K- A holy trek with discovering difficulties of Himalayas trek. Amarnath cave trek in J & K is devoted to Lord Shiva. The trek comprises of challenging mountain terrain to darshan mightiest glance of Shiv Linga made of ice. This trek is only open in months of July & August.
Hemkund Sahib trek, Uttarakhand- Hemkund Sahib Trek passes through valley of flowers and take you to the highest Gurudwara, Hemkund Sahib. It lies in Chamoli district of Uttarakhand and the trek starts from Govindghat and then passes through Ghangharia.
Kinner Kailash trek, Himachal- Another adobe of Lord Shiva in state of Himachal, Kinner Kailash trek is another challenging trek in India. You will witness the unparalleled scenic vistas of beautiful meadows and sky towering peaks. Trekkers can also view unique blend of Hinduism and Buddhism cultures. Best time for the Kinner Kailash Trek is between May and June or post monsoon months.
So if you are planning to go for north India tour, make your ideal customized north India tour package to enjoy the most.