CBSE will conduct class 10 board examination with a fifty percent reduced syllabus in April – May 2022. Papers contain both multiple-choice and subjective questions. These are case-based questions, situational questions, open-ended short answer type questions, and long-answer questions. These few months are very significant in the CBSE Board 2022 examination preparation as exams approach.
Important Tips for Class 10 Board Term-2 Board Exam 2022
Make a one-month study plan
- First update yourself with the latest CBSE Class 10 Syllabus.
- As you know, you just have about a month for your class 10 board exam preparation. At this stage of your practice, make a proper one-month study plan.
- Allot equal time for each subject (Here, similar means give attention to all subjects). You should design your study plan so that you must not feel it is hectic.
- Don’t make too many class 10 board preparation schedules because you have to go to school. Allow more time to complete subjects over the weekend.
1. Assess yourself and find strengths and weaknesses
Students should be familiar with the CBSE Class 10 Syllabus and marking scheme for the board examination. To find your weakness, you need to solve many questions, CBSE Class 10 Sample Papers, and previous year’s question papers and self-analyze them. Also, set a timer of 2 hours and familiarize yourself with the grading scheme. Try to complete the sample paper in the allotted time.
2. Prioritize your study
Students often ignore complex topics or chapters. But you should know that they carry a lot of weight. You need to understand all the concepts to get the maximum score.
3. Set study goals for every day
Set daily and weekly goals based on your study schedule as you plan your to-dos for the day. Motivate yourself every day to go one step closer, and reward yourself with a break or snack after reaching them. As we know CBSE Class 10 syllabus is vast; It will be tough to complete it in one go. Allocate equal time and complete all the portions. Every day try to solve at least one CBSE Previous Year Question Paper for Class 10.
4. Take breaks between your studies
Do not study for more than two hours in a row, and do not underestimate the importance of intervals while studying. Taking regular breaks every 45-50 minutes is vital to stay fresh and focused.
Studying is the primary goal, but taking study breaks at frequent intervals is important.
After studying, take a break of 5-10 minutes every hour. It is also essential to eat well and sleep well.
You cannot achieve your goals without proper nutrition and adequate sleep.
5. Take care of your health
Eight hours of sleep is essential, and poor sleep cycles lead to lethargy and poor concentration. What you eat is also important, as you should not skip meals or eat a lot of junk food. Make it a habit to eat at least one or two fruits per day. Did you know? Blueberries, eggs, green tea, leafy vegetables, and nuts improve memory and concentration.
Subject Wise Preparation Tips for CBSE Class 10 Students
After knowing the preparation tips for CBSE Class 10 Board examination, it is also essential to know what approach you should take for subject-wise preparation.
Below we have mentioned Class 10 important subject-wise preparation tips. Go through them and follow what suits you the most.
Important tips for Science
Prepare a complete list of formulas, experiments, and essential derivations.
Don’t miss lectures and classes at the Science Lab. Use a laboratory whenever possible for each experiment. It is essential to use a class 10 NCERT book and Ncert solution for class 10 science that you can follow carefully to score good marks in science.
All the questions papers are prepared based on the concepts provided in the science NCERT Book.
Students should have a good understanding of the basic concepts and topics of 10th class physics. Most of the questions in the paper contain questions based on direct formulas and theorems. So, study them thoroughly to solve the problem correctly.
Chemistry is the best subject in science because it takes less time to prepare. In this sense, you can achieve the required speed and accuracy by solving various problems to gain a deeper understanding of and high practice.
This subject includes a lot of diagrams, and therefore it is essential to give special attention to diagrams and theory. Make sure to remember important terms and functions. Biology involves a lot of learning and memorizing complex terminology. Making notes or taking help from NCERT solution for Class 10 Biology will be helpful.
Important tips for Mathematics
As you all know, class 10 mathematics is all about Trigonometry, Geometry, and the concept of numbers. These topics are constructive in building aptitude. This concept will be beneficial for students who wish to appear in aptitude-based tests in the future.
- Class 10 mathematical formulas may seem very generic, but they appeared many times in the previous year’s board examination.
- It’s important to keep ideas and formulas on paper.
- Continue to use all mathematical formulas accurately.
- If you plan to score full marks in your CBSE Class 10th math exam, we recommend you get to know your NCERT book correctly, and solve NCERT Solution for Class 10 Maths The questionnaire comprises almost all the concepts and formulas in the book.
Social Science Exam Preparation
The social sciences may seem tedious, but you can make your social science learning interesting by using study tools. Things like facts, colorful charts, timelines, and funny mnemonics can help you study in addition to reading text and notes. Take help from Ncert solution for class 10 social science, and It has all the essential questions and well-explained answers in easy language.
- Look at the topic or concept once without trying to remember it, just read it like you read a newspaper or a novel and try to understand it.
- It is essential to prioritize your subjects and high weightage topics, short and complex chapters. You can rely on this list to develop a practical study timetable.
- Make notes instead of specific points that you think are important and are usually forgotten, along with school notes.
- Make a chart that includes dates. Revise regularly, and by practicing daily, you will find that you can easily remember important dates and facts.
Students can start their CBSE Class 10 preparation with various online and offline study resources. Students can check the Ncert solution for class 10. In NCERT Solutions, students will get essential questions, well explained and easy to understand answers.
Students are advised to follow these tips and strategies in preparation and follow the study plan accordingly.
What kind of questions will be asked in the class 10 term 2 examinations?
Term 2 of the CBSE Class 10 and 12 exams will begin on April 26, 2022. Students will answer both multiple-choice and subjective questions in the term 2 examinations. In the term 1 examination, only objective or multiple-choice questions were asked.
Will the 2022 Board examination will be online?
No. CBSE did not cancel the 2022 board exams. The CBSE will conduct the board exam in offline mode as scheduled.
Why do I always forget what I have studied?
No one was charged or rescued. Most teachers usually forget to learn it within a few days, unless it is constantly reviewed to keep it in mind. As I said above, your brain is constantly moving information like new experiences come to you.
Lack of revision or rehearsal. It is normal to forget most of what is learned within a few days after learning it unless it is constantly revised to keep it fresh in mind. As I earlier stated, your brain constantly reorganizes information, as new experiences come.