Do you know about Mini or Mini Cooper Cars? So before purchasing a mini cooper car try to read the whole article. It can help you in buying the best one. Buying chocolate is easy because its cost is affordable for everyone but if we talk about cars then it is not such things which can be returned again and again after our changeable choice.
So, if anyone talks about speed, drifting, and unique look, then the word mini comes to everyone’s mouth. From the last decades, you will find various types of Mini Cars. Now, it depends upon you to choose one of them from those various types. It can be available across the world. No doubt it has a unique look and if we coin the term quality then it is like racecar-like quality. The brand Mini is owned by BMW which is popular for some of the most popular cars. Cooper is also one of the most popular and recognized models.
Before purchasing see the pros and cons of owning Mini
Check here the pros and cons of owning a mini brand car. Match your needs with their pros and cons.
- If your range lies between this price then it can be affordable for you. You can go for this if nothing is coming to your mind
- You will get great gas mileage because it contains premium gas which offers decent gas mileage
- The mini brand car has high resale value
- It can be an expensive one. Only affordable people can go for it owing to its price. So, not only the car is expensive but also the maintenance is too expensive
- You will need an expensive fuel such as premium fuel to run this car
- It can be a small car if you have a big family
Mini Cooper Car Price in India (2020)
Here, it is mentioned the price of 3 types of mini cars with its price and EMI range. In the end, you will find the features so don’t miss that.
- Mini Cooper Convertible
Range: ₹ 37.1 – 44.9 Lakh
EMI starts at : ₹ 69,312 ( 9% / 5 yrs)
- Mini Countryman
Range: ₹ 34.9 – 42.4 Lakh
EMI starts at : ₹ 65,202 ( 9% / 5 yrs)
- Mini 5 door
Range: ₹ 33.3 lakh
EMI starts at : ₹ 62,213 ( 9% / 5 yrs
- On Road Price of Mini Cooper, 5 DOOR in New Delhi is 36 lakh with all feature.
Mini Cooper Interior
See the common interior look of a mini cooper car.
Why does the Mini Cooper need an oil alteration once a year?
If you buy brand new Mini Cooper cars then you will have free servicing for the first years. In these cars, you have to change the oil every year. If you care about your mini cooper cars then must change the oil. In BMW there is no need of changing the oil like Mini cooper cars. Do you know why we change the oil? The main reason behind this is that with the combustion of byproducts oil gets contaminated. This contaminated oil is not gold for your car because it can damage your car inside. All gasoline-fueled cars need oil change through which the fine stuff can be filtered.
Features of convertible Mini Cooper Cars
You will get the below-mentioned features if you buy a mini cooper car. The following features in common which you will find in mini cars.
- Passenger Airbags
- Side Airbags
- Electronic Brakeforce Distribution
- Brake Assist
- Hill Assist
- Electronic Stability Program
- Tractional Control
- Engine Immobilizer
- Central Locking
- Child Safety Lock
- Power Door Lock
- Automatic Headlamps
- Rear Wiper
- Rain Sensing Wipers
- Headlamp Beam Adjuster
- Parking Assistant