What do you think of online learning? Of course, it is a great thing. You can get many benefits from it, and get a lot of up-to-date information, regardless of the field you will learn, from marketing, science, intonation, drawing, one of the languages and others.
Among the fields that you can learn are religious sciences, especially the Noble Qur’an and the Qur’an
The importance of online learning
Here are the many advantages and benefits of online learning via our blog
Online learning provides Flexibility for many people, the idea of the flexibility of online courses is one of the most important reasons for resorting to this method. Undergraduate students and staff do not have much time and sometimes they have a certain time commitment, and this makes the opportunity to get a real-world course that suits their time difficult. Therefore, the idea of flexibility in online courses is one of the most important advantages in learning.
Online learning are characterized by their low cost, which makes them a destination for university students, in addition to opportunities to pay intermittently for courses, and this allows the opportunity to obtain knowledge in a financially appropriate manner.
This feature is perhaps the first motivation for many university students in order to acquire new skills and develop their experiences and abilities so that they can get suitable job opportunities for them after graduating from university.
Also, you can choose the different enrollment systems offered by most online course sites, as this is a source and a way to save money and get the most knowledge.
Comfortable learning environment
With the opportunity to learn from anywhere, this means that the course can be obtained, watched and learned from anywhere, whether at home or any other place such as the library or restaurant, and this makes the learning process enjoyable and comfortable compared to learning traditional courses that restrict you in one place and the learning environment is boring .
Perhaps it is the first motive that makes employees turn to online courses
because this helps them develop their skills and acquire new skills that facilitate obtaining a suitable new job or
obtaining a higher position in the company, which means more stability and a better career.
The labor market now requires having technical skills in order to excel at work and get a better job,
and this is what the online courses provide,
where you can acquire and learn new technical skills that allow you to excel and excel over other employees in
proportion to the company’s work and facilitate the completion of tasks.
There are many advantages about the importance of taking online courses and here in this article we have listed some of these advantages.
Online courses are a treasure for anyone who seeks to develop their career at a lower cost in order to excel and have a better life with better and advanced quality.
Let’s focus now on a specific field in order to be a model for the application of the idea of e-learning, like Tajweed and learning Quran online.
best online tajweed course
Through the online courses, you can deal directly or even through videos with a wonderful group of teachers who specialize in their field of teaching.
Most knowledgeable Tajweed teachers to teach Quran Tajweed to beginners:
They have degrees from renowned Islamic universities. Thus they are well competent. Years of work in the field have helped them refine their studies.
Our local Arab instructors run the classes professionally and are fluent in English.
They have acquired knowledge from several academics and a solid understanding of this field.
And they succeed on expertly crafted exams. They eventually landed the teaching job as a result of several evaluation processes.
Whatever the reason that motivates you to learn the Qur’an and intonation, you must know the ruling on learning for it, as:
Ruling Of Learning & Reading Quran With Tajweed Rules
Learn To Read Quran With Tajweed will not only make the recitation more beautiful,
but it will also ensure that the message is not unintentionally corrupted.
Because there are standards to distinguish between identical letters, reciting without Tajweed might cause words to lose meaning.
Even slight elongations can change the connotation.
There are various advantages to reading the Quran, but the following hadeeth from ‘Aa’ishah, may Allah be pleased with her, clearly illustrates the value of doing so:
“One who recites the Quran beautifully, smoothly, and precisely will be in the company of noble angels. As for the one who recites it with difficulty, stammering or stumbling through its verses, (s)he will have twice that reward.” [Al-Bukhari]
Even at first, when one struggles to recite accurately, one is rewarded!
The additional benefit of learning to recite correctly is that you will want to do so more often since it sounds beautiful.
Most importantly, even if a person never achieves perfection, Allah will be aware of the time and effort they took to repeat His words.
Definition of Tajweed
In language: mastery and creativity in the matter mean the meaning of mastery, i.e. improvement.
Tajweed Term: Taking into account the exits of the letters and giving each letter its right for the application of intonation in reading.
Theoretically, the concept of tajweed: understanding the rules and aspects of reading, then it is a sufficient obligation.
- Keeping the tongue from melody and singing in the Qur’an.
- The actor gets a great reward.
- Encouraging people to recite the Qur’an and memorize it.
- Providing the tongue with eloquence and eloquence.
The virtue of the science of tajweed
The benefits of Tajweed are significant and include:
- Read the Noble Qur’an as God Almighty loves.
- Reflection on the Noble Qur’an and understanding its meanings.
- Preserving the Noble Qur’an from any increase, decrease or change in it.
- Extract the provisions of the law on the right.
- Knowing that it is not possible to present an explicit fatwa regarding what is more important or better in a particular science of the Qur’an or in the duties in general, as some of the owners of the assets held that imposing sufficiency is better and others that imposing sufficiency is better.
Equipment and requirements for distance education
- You must own a modern computer, and this one must be running Windows 10.
- The Internet must be accessed, and the student and teacher have a high-speed broadband connection.
- The workplace, or the home must have internet access in the first place before starting any course.
- Ensure access to the distance learning environment for a minimum of 10 hours per week.
- The student must be able to use the video at any time, and only needs appropriate equipment such as a camera, and a microphone.
- Both the student and the teacher must have the required equipment, as they must own a computer, whether it is a desktop computer, a laptop, or a mobile device that is a smartphone, or a tablet, and must make sure that the speakers, or headphones are turned on, or earphones, and this is to ensure listening to the audio, or the video clips that are presented in the courses.
In the end, I hope that you have benefited from this brief topic, tell us your opinion in the comments, do you prefer distance learning or learning through school or university.