Are you tired of living with persistently itchy and scaly symptoms of eczema? Does the constant stare around you make you feel insecure and embarrassed about your otherwise beautiful skin? More than eczema, it’s a lack of control over your skin that makes you even more annoyed. Well, don’t worry! because we have got you a perfect weapon to battle eczema – ‘Homeopathy.’ Homeopathic medicine for Eczema provides sustained relief from the condition with little or no flare-ups.
Symptoms of Eczema
Different types of eczema tend to cause different symptoms, but the most common symptoms are:
- Discolored skin
- Bumpy rash
- Fluid and pus-filled blisters
- Painful, swollen, or tender skin
Homeopathic medicine for eczema can help avoid side effects, as seen in steroids like thinning, atrophy, and fungal and bacterial skin infections.
Overview of Eczema
The Greek term for eczema, ‘ekzein,’ means ‘to boil.’ It is also known as dermatitis, which translates as skin inflammation. It is a disorder where the skin gets dry, scaly, itchy, red, crusty, and in severe cases, may even bleed. Children and grown-ups are more exposed to high levels of pollution, stress, and processed food. With increased urbanization, the hygiene hypothesis is also said to be one factor affecting the immune system’s normal response. Furthermore, children with a family history of eczema-allergic conditions, such as asthma, allergic rhinitis, and urticaria, are prone to getting eczema. Opting for the best Homeopathic medicine for eczema can be an excellent immunity booster that can strengthen the immune system to fight the effects of infections and allergens.
Types of Eczema
Eczema is non-contagious but causes discomfort and self-consciousness when in public. It is classified into many types, but we will discuss the most common types of eczema below:
- Atopic Dermatitis (AD) –It is the most common form of eczema. AD is a long-term condition that often begins in infancy. It usually affects the face, arms, & legs.
- Dyshidrotic Eczema – Dyshidrotic or dyshidrosis is another common type of eczema. It primarily affects adults between 20 – 40 years of age. This type of eczema mainly occurs on the hands and feet. This condition can be chronic & painful.
- Contact Dermatitis – This condition stems from direct contact with one of the many allergens or irritants, such as jewelry containing nickel, poison ivy, cosmetics, etc.
- Discoid Eczema – Discoid or nummular eczema is a chronic medical condition characterized by round or coin-shaped inflamed or blistered skin patches. These discs appear on the lower legs, torso, & forearms.
- Neurodermatitis – It is a common condition that affects up to 12% of the population. The condition usually begins with a chronic itch during a stressful or difficult emotional period.It can affect feet, ankles, hands, wrists, shoulders, neck, face, scalp, or genitals.
Homeopathic medicine for eczema can effectively address and treat the root cause of the above-mentioned types.
Causes of Eczema
It is a hereditary condition and runs in families. Many factors may be responsible for eczemas, like defects in the skin barrier, an overactive immune system, and a few people having extra sensitive skin. Some other causes of eczema are mentioned below:
- Dry and cold climates
- Sweat and heat
- Dry & dehydrated (scaly) skin
- Exposure to high air pollutants
- Certain solvents and detergents, chlorine
- Contact with irritating substances such as synthetic and woollen fabrics
- Others include perfume, makeup, soap, dust, sand, and cigarette smoke
Homeopathic medicine for eczema aims to address the triggers within the body that cause the disease.
5 Major Benefits of Homeopathic Treatment for Eczema
The use of multiple drugs may treat eczema superficially, but the treatment doesn’t equate to recovery. Eczema patients are well aware of how irritating & frustrating their condition is. They always long for smooth, long-lasting healing, which Homeopathic treatment can provide. Homeopathic medicine for eczema can effectively address and treat the root cause without causing side effects.
The following are some benefits of using Homeopathic medicines for eczema:
- Classical Homeopathy effectively treats illnesses and stops them from recurring. It treats the patients by considering their physical, emotional, genetic, and medical circumstances. This method efficiently treats various skin diseases, including eczema, and starts to provide noticeable improvements within just a few weeks. Most importantly, it guarantees the symptoms won’t recur.
- We often discover that our bodies’ overactive immune system is the root of allergies. Instead of treating its symptoms, Homeopathy aims to address the root of the issue and strengthen our immune systems. Both the allergy and eczema symptoms disappear if the immune system functions well and stops overreacting to common stimuli. In such scenarios, Homeopathy offers an advantage over other medical specialties. Homeopathic medicine for eczema doesn’t suppress the condition but rather acts at its source to produce long-lasting healing.
- Furthermore, these medications are in charge of triggering your body’s natural ability to heal itself. Eventually, increasing your resistance to conditions like eczema.
- Homeopathic medicine for eczema can be preserved long without losing efficacy and is cost-effective. Additionally, they are non-habit forming, which means you can easily stop taking them once you are free from the ailment.
- These medicines can be preserved for a long without losing efficacy and are available inexpensively.
Excel Pharma – For Best Homeopathic Medicines for Eczema Online!
At Excel Pharma, we are among the top manufacturers and providers of effective Homeopathic medicines for human and veterinary diseases.
Here, you can get some of the best Homeopathic medicines for Eczema at reasonable prices, which are:
- E-Skin Drops (AKG 22)– It is among the best Homeopathic medicine for eczema and various other skin problems. It is useful in all kinds of skin eruptions like acne, eczema, pimples, boils, freckles, psoriasis, urticaria, etc.
- E-Purify Syrup (AKG-43)– It is a supplementary Homeopathic Medicine for eczema, acne scars & other skin problems.
However, consulting a Homeopathic physician is always recommended before consuming the medication.
Furthermore, you can also avail an offline or online consultation with our experts. To book your consultation or order your Homeopathic medicine for eczema online, Call or WhatsApp us at +91 9815567678.