We all face a dilemma while choosing a microwave for our kitchen. The reason behind this is that there is a wide range of microwaves to choose from. They differ in different ways, mainly in functionality. You should think about how and for what you are going to use it to know which one would suit you the best. Also, decide your budget before you choose. Always remember that microwaves are an investment and one should buy something worth spending for. It should be safe for use and also good in quality.
There are several benefits of using a microwave. But before we learn about the advantages of using a microwave, let us know about the different types of microwaves available in the market.
Types Of Microwaves
• Convection Oven: In this oven, the content inside is heated up with convection heating process. There is a heating element and a fan which makes sure that the food is cooked evenly.
• Grill Ovens: People use these ovens to cook foods that are crispy and juicy like meat, tikkas and kebabs. This oven is extremely useful for these kinds of food and can work for ninety minutes straight.
• Solo Oven: As the name suggests, these ovens are used for reheating and baking purposes only. They heat uniformly and are useful if you do not want to cook anything grand.
• Over The Range Ovens: These ovens come with a range of hood along with an oven and you can install them on the walls over your stove. It saves your space as it combines ventilation unit and microwave.
• Countertop Oven: These are best for the people who do not want to have a separate unit for microwave. You can place them on the counter.
• Built-In Oven: You can build these right in the cabinet of the kitchen. It gives your kitchen a neat look and you can adjust the height. It saves a lot of space in your kitchen.
Benefits Of Choosing Microwave Oven
There are several advantages of using a microwave in your kitchen for cooking. Some are as follows:
They Save Your Time
One of the most important benefits of the microwave is that they save time. They are far better than the traditional style of cooking as these take very less time to cook food. You also get a timer in the microwave which you can use to set the time for cooking the dish. The oven will turn off automatically when the timer runs out. You get the facility to set different time intervals for different types of food items. For example, if you want to boil some water, it takes one minute, baking a cake might take a bit longer.
You Can Heat Your Food Easily
You can make crunchy popcorn, heat the remaining food, packaged food or defrost frozen food quite easily using your microwave as compared to the traditional way of cooking. These ovens do not get heated up while heating the food kept inside.
Easy To Clean
These are quite easy to clean and maintain. All you need is a damp cloth or a soft sponge to wipe the oven and you are done. If you want to get rid of the strange smell in the oven, put a bowl of water with lemon juice and boil the water inside the oven. This way the smell will go away and your microwave will have a good smell.
No Need To Watch
As mentioned earlier, the microwave has timers which you can use. All you need to do is set the time according to the dish you are cooking. The microwave will turn off on its own when the time is reached. This way you do not have to keep an eye as you used to in traditional cooking.
These were some of the benefits of choosing microwaves. Buy microwave ovens Dubai and use it for cooking in your kitchen.