With affordable tuition fees, quality education, and post-study work options. renowned institutions, Australia is the leading country for studying. Australia is an aspiring country for various services, and There are various benefits of applying for a post-study work visa for Australia in India. These benefits are offered if you apply for a student visa to Australia through any reliable study visa consultant in Amritsar. We recommend you to go to the best Australian Student visa consultants in India, i.e., Fly High Abroad. The process for their consultation is simple and easy to be handled.
In detail below, let us know more about the post-study work visa for Australia.
Post-Study Work Visa for Australia in India
Australia offers a large variety of job opportunities for national as well as international students. Australia’s post-study work visa permits international students to live there for up to 4 years and then encourages them to work there after completing their studies.
Types of Post-Study Work Visa Option In Australia
There are different work visa options in Australia. The main of them are as follows:
- Temporary Graduate Visa for Graduate Work stream
- Temporary Graduate visa for Post study Work stream
- Skilled Recognized Graduate Visa
Temporary Graduate Visa (Subclass 485) for Graduate Work stream:
This visa is ideal for international students who have completed graduation with skills and qualifications from eminent Australian Institutions. The visa permits a stay of up to 18 months. During this period, the applicants can also bring their families. The students must apply for this visa within 6 months of completing their courses in Australia.
Temporary Graduate Visa (Subclass 485) for Post-Study Work stream:
This visa is ideal for international students who have recently graduated from prominent Australian educational institutes with an eligible qualification (irrespective of their field of study). This visa permits a stay of up to 2 to 4 years. Students can also bring their family members if they have this visa. The students must also apply for this visa within 6 months after completing their courses.
Skilled Recognized Graduate Visa (Subclass 476):
This visa applies to engineering graduates who have completed engineering qualifications from specified educational institutions in the last 2 years. The candidates can then bring their families here as well. The duration of this visa is up to 18 months.
How to Apply for an Australian Post-Study Work Visa
Applying for any of those mentioned above Australian post-study work visas is easier. It can include the following steps:
Collect all the documents that you think will be required.
Now you can book your appointment at the Fly High Abroad Amritsar, India Website.
After clicking that, you can also book your appointment by phone and discuss the suitable time for consultation with the experts there.
You will have to tell the Fly High Abroad India consultants about the type of visa you aspire to apply for working in Australia.
The experts at Fly High Abroad India will help you draft the best application and will help you arrange all the documents that you might require.
Now you can successfully apply and enjoy your new job in Australia.
Documents Required for Post-Study Work Visa in Australia
Different documents are required for post-study work visa applications in Australia. There are certain limitations too for applying in certain categories for post-study work visas. Those are as follows:
Skilled Recognized Graduate Visa (Subclass 476)
Engineering graduates are ideal for applying for this kind of visa. It allows the aspirants to study and get employment in Australia for up to 18 months. The requirements for this kind of visa are as follows:
- The applicants must be under the age of 31.
- You must have a degree in engineering from a specific education institute in the past 24 months.
- Before applying for this visa, you must not hold a skilled, recognized graduate visa (subclass 476) or a temporary graduate visa (subclass 485).
- You must meet the character and health requirements mentioned in the form.
- You should be English proficient enough for this post-study work visa in Australia.
- You should possess a valid passport from countries including the USA, UK, Canada, New Zealand, and the Republic of Ireland if you are not fluent in English.
Temporary Graduate Visa (Graduate Work stream)
If you are aspiring to apply for this type of work visa, you should follow the below-mentioned criteria:
- You should be below 50 years of age and a fresh graduate.
- Your skills and qualifications should be relevant to the demand in Australia.
- You should hold an Australian study visa, and English should be your mode of study.
- You should have a valid IELTS, TOEFL-CBT, PTE Academic, or Cambridge C1 advanced test score to prove your English skills.
- You should have a degree or diploma in any CRICOS registered course.
- You should successfully meet all medical and character requirements.
- You should not be a holder of a subclass 476 visa or a subclass 485 visa.
- If, in the past, your visa has been canceled or rejected, your application will be invalid.
Temporary Graduate Visa (Post-Study Work stream)
The below-mentioned eligibility criteria are for the temporary graduate visa:
- You should be below 50 years of age.
- You should hold a graduate degree in a CRICOS registered course.
- You should hold a valid student visa. An applicant is also eligible if they had a student visa in the past 6 months, but it has expired.
- You should not have subclass 485 or subclass 476 visas.
- You should have any one of the below-mentioned degrees:
- A bachelor’s degree
- Honors with a bachelor’s degree
- A master’s degree by subject/coursework
- A master’s degree (extended)
- A master of Research degree
- A doctoral degree
- You will not be eligible for this work visa if you have a diploma or trade qualification.
- You should have a valid IELTS, TOEFL-CBT, PTE Academic, or Cambridge C1 advanced test score
- You should successfully meet all medical and character requirement criteria.
Benefits of Post-Study Work Visa in Australia
Australia is the third most popular overseas education destination for international students. It is also the best post-study work provider country because of its emergence in the modern world. The following properties make it the best post-study work visa provider country:
Home for top-quality universities
International students get many options when it comes to studying in Australia. There are 43 universities in total in Australia. Of them, 40 are Australian, two are international, and one is a private university. Six Australian universities (The University of Melbourne, The University of Sydney, The University of Queensland, University of New South Wales, Australian National University, and Monash University) rank in the top 100 universities.
The Visa procedure is simple
You can easily obtain a student and a post-study work visa for Australia. The aspirants must register with all their details and provide their imperative information. They also need to fulfill all the requirements mentioned above. They will then achieve the post-study work visa easily within a few weeks.
Incredible job opportunities
Those who shift to Australia for education or a short period may get emotionally attached to it and aspire to stay longer there. As a result, Australia offers a plethora of job opportunities to aspirants. Students can easily get employed here after finishing their studies. The field in which they offer job opportunities is aeronautics, data analysis, cyber security, digital marketing, software development, architecture, civil design, social work, education, customer engagement, and human resources.