The UPPSC RO ARO syllabus for the 2021 examination was released by the Public Service Commission in Uttar Pradesh on the official website, along with the UPPSC RO ARO RECRUITMENT notification in 2021. The students must prepare for their examination in accordance with the latest syllabus of UPPSC RO ARO and the examination pattern. The UPPSC RO ARO examination pattern will help the students get their definite objectivity and direction in order to prepare for the UPPSC RO ARO 2021 exam. Some of the points that are relevant for the UPPSC RO ARO examination and for preparing the syllabus are as follows:
- The students need to follow the UPPSC RO ARO topics that are included in the syllabus. They must follow this strictly in order to prepare in an effective way that will be beneficial for the students.
- The UPPSC RO ARO recruitment process is usually done in three steps. They are the main examination, prelims examination, and personal interview.
- The pattern for the UPPSC RO ARO examination states that there will be two papers for the UPPSC RO ARO prelims examination. Each of the papers will consist of 60 and 140 marks, respectively.
- After the students are qualified for the prelim’s examination, they must appear for the UPPSC RO ARO main examination. The main examination basically consists of three core papers: the General Studies, Hindi essay, and General Hindi.
The Syllabus for UPPSC RO ARO Prelims Examination of 2021
In stage 1, the UPPSC RO ARO examination is the preliminary examination. The UPPSC RO ARO Prelims exam consists of 200 marks. The marks are subdivided into two papers separately. The questions are objective-type questions, and each of the questions carries one mark. The syllabus for the UPPSC RO ARO Prelims examination is as follows:
Syllabus for Paper 1: General Studies
- Indian National Movement
- History of India
- Indian Polity, Culture, and Economy
- Ecology, Population, and Urbanization (in the context of India)
- Natural resources and Geography of India and World Geography
- Indian Agriculture, Trade and Commerce
- Current events of International and National importance
- General Science
- Specialized Knowledge regarding culture, education, agricultural industry, trade, social and living traditions related to Uttar Pradesh.
Syllabus for Paper 2: General Hindi
- Sentence and Correction in framing
- One word of substitution
- Synonymous words
- Same nature and same usage of words
UPPSC RO ARO Examination Pattern for 2021
The preliminary examination is conducted in the first stage for the selection of the UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2021. Candidates need to find the UPPSC RO ARO examination pattern and prepare for the exam based on the following pattern below:
Paper 1: General Studies
- There will total of 140 questions, and each will carry one mark.
- For a total of 140 marks questions, the students will be given 120 minutes to complete their paper.
Paper 2: General Hindi
- There will be total of 60 questions, and each will carry one mark.
- For a total of 60 marks questions, the students will be given 120 minutes to complete their paper.
Therefore, the total questions from this section will be 200, and the total marks will also be 200.
UPPSC RO ARO Marks Weightage Topic Wise
Each of the topics for the UPPSC RO ARO Prelims requires a different weightage. It will be beneficial to understand the marks division for the UPPSC RO ARO Preparation Strategy 2021.
Paper 1: General Hindi (Objective Types Of Questions)
- Antonyms- 10 marks
- One work for substitution- 10 marks
- Sentence and Correction in framing- 10 marks
- Adjectives- 10 marks
- Same nature and same usage words- 10 marks
- Synonymous words- 10 marks
Note: Paper 1 carries 140 marks, and Paper 2 carries 60 marks.
UPPSC RO ARO Preparation Strategy 2021
For the UPPSC RO ARO Online Preparation in 2021, the students are requested to follow the guidelines below:
- The students must read and practice a lot for the Hindi part. There are various literature books that will help them to improve their knowledge and vocabulary skills for the Hindi section.
- Prepare the syllabus in accordance with the examination pattern of the UPPSC RO ARO 2021, as mentioned before.
- Also, you must practice by going through and give revisions of the previous year’s paper and mock tests of the UPPSC RO ARO exam.
- Moreover, you must stay up to date with the daily Current Affairs and sharpen their General Knowledge. The more they are aware of current affairs, the more marks they will get in the General Studies section.
Recommendation of some of the best UPPSC RO ARO Books
Here are some of the best books for the UPPSC RO ARO examination that will help you to prepare for the examination:
- Kiran’s Uppsc RO ARO Preliminary Exam Practice Workbook by Kiran publications
This book contains the overall section of the General Studies and General Hindi part.
- Samaya Hindi by Examcart publications
This book contains the General Hindi part of the preliminary section.
- General Studies by McGraw Hill publications
This book contains the General Hindi part.
- NCERT Class 10th syllabus (Geography, History, and Civics) by NCERT publications
This book contains the General Studies part of the preliminary section.
- Complete Hindi Beginner for the Intermediate Course by Teach Yourself publications (Author: Simon Weightman)
This book contains the General Hindi part.
These are some of the best recommended books for the UPPSC RO ARO examination. The students can also use the Textbook applications in order to prepare for the UPPSC RO ARO examination 2021. They may also take the help of the top teachers via the online courses and practice the questions regularly. This article will help you to solve all the doubts you have regarding the UPPSC RO ARO syllabus and examination pattern. The students can also follow the textbook’s online test platforms, which is one of the best choices for the students to crack the examination. The students can even download the App for textbooks that will help them to prepare accordingly & write for us education!