According to the Online 200 hour yoga teacher training course, creating a routine helps us structure our lives. By creating a routine, we get to do more in less time. If you have ever felt that 24 hours is very little for the things you want to do, and in turn, you don’t do a couple of things to make time for other things, it is because you lack a routine. By creating your routine you can tell yourself what your priorities and goals for the day and how you can go about it are. By doing it, you can easily limit your procrastination and get a lot of work done in a day. There’s a reason why punctuality is seen as a very important trait to have, and people who do not have that are generally not that successful. Punctuality comes automatically if you have a fixed routine to follow, which will help you in your day to day life. The online 200 hour yoga teacher training course teaches exactly this.
Different Stages Of Change
Now creating a routine and following it punctually is not an easy thing to do. It takes time to be perfect about it, and the stages that you will go through while going through the change of your previous self to a new better self are discussed as follows:
- Contemplation: This is the stage when you are thinking about changing yourself and your routine, but you exactly haven’t decided anything. You know that if you make changes and follow a routine, it will be beneficial for you and live a healthy life. You do not know how you can exactly go about it and how to overcome the various roadblocks that are gonna be thrown at you.
- Preparation: This is the stage when you have decided that you are going to make a change in your life, and you will make it better by following a routine. You have devised a plan which you will follow so that you can follow your routine. You have decided on some goals, and you are ready to go for them. Keep in mind, having a better lifestyle takes time, so keep your goals small and achievable at first and slowly increase them.
- Action: The third step and the most important step is to follow your routine and follow it properly. It has been some time since you have started making a change to your life, and you are successfully following it now. You are feeling that your change in routine is working, you feel better physically and mentally. You might have some roadblocks now and then, but you are easily overcoming them and focussing on your well being.
- Maintenance: This is the final step where you see that following the routine you decided for yourself is a part of you now. You have successfully started to live a better life, and you are happy about it. You are getting more time every day to do things you could never before because now you are following a routine. You have found ways to stick to your routine even though you have faced issues, and now you are living the life you always dreamt of.
Following a better lifestyle isn’t that difficult, all it needs is planning and the grit to follow it. There will be multiple setbacks, but you cannot let them discourage you. Because if you get discouraged and fall out of your routine, it will be extremely difficult to get back to it again. It is quite like how substance abuse rehab works. The online 300 hour yoga teacher training course ensures that you can have a better lifestyle by keeping you motivated.
Important Changes You Can Make In Your Life To Have A Better Tomorrow
Finally, let’s talk about some key changes that you must add to your routine to have a better tomorrow. Having a routine is important, but the following things must be in that routine to have a better lifestyle:
- A Morning Ritual: It can be anything from meditation to going for a run. Having a morning ritual to kickstart your day is extremely important because it helps you feel positive and good about yourself for the rest of the day.
- Positive Surroundings: Initially, when you will be trying to follow a routine, it can get extremely difficult for you if the people you surround yourself with don’t help you with it. If you are trying to do something positive, but your friends keep on dragging you down, you will never achieve your dreams. This is exactly what an online yoga course.
- The 80/20 Rule: Also known as the Pareto Principle, it says that at any given time, 20% of your tasks will result in 80% of your results. It means that you must give most of your energy towards the work which has the highest priority so that all-important work is done properly because you will be putting most of your efforts into it.
Having a better lifestyle is much more than just exercising and meditating. Following a routine will make sure that you stick to a better lifestyle, and when you get comfortable with it, you will know you are living a better life!