Special Eid Recipes: Eid ul Fitr is just around the corner and there is no one not excited for this sweet Muslim festival. Eid is all about getting together with your friends and family members and enjoy feasts. It’s a joyous occasion when you meet and greet your long-forgotten friends and relatives and reunite with them to recall good times.
Everything about Eid is very fascinating. Especially for children as they get to wear new clothes and gather a big amount as “Eidi”. Another thing that we can’t forget about Eid and family gatherings is FOOD!
Since all of Pakistanis revolve around food, how can Eid not have a special “Menu” as it is the most awaited festival by the Muslims around the world. Special Eid Recipes mostly consist of sweet dishes and fancy desi dishes. Since it’s a religious event, people like to stick to their local cuisines and make traditional desi dishes to entertain their guests.
In this article, you will find some special Special Eid Recipes ideas to host a memorable feast this Eid. These recipes include some traditional dishes and some extras for creating variety on your table.
Zinger Burger Recipe
Zinger Burger is food from everyone’s heart. With our exclusive Eid Recipes , you can make it at home very easily.
- Price 300 grams
- (Several onions (chopped)
- Two green peppers
- (Red pepper a teaspoon) (chopped)
- A teaspoon of pepper
- A tablespoon of mustard paste
- Egg a number
- Half a teaspoon of salt
- A tablespoon of soy sauce
- Chilli sauce one to two teaspoons
- Four burgers
- Two teaspoons of flour
- (Tomatoes cut into two pieces)
- Salad leaves as needed
- (Number one cucumber) Sliced
- To fry in oil
- To make the sauce: two tablespoons of mayonnaise
- Four tablespoons of tomato ketchup
- A tablespoon of vinegar
- Two tablespoons of chilli garlic sauce
- A pinch of salt
- (Red pepper, half a teaspoon (chopped)
To make the sauce:
- In a bowl, add tomato ketchup, mayonnaise, chilli garlic sauce, chopped red pepper, vinegar, and salt, and mix well.
- First, put the time, green chillies, and onion in a blender and blend well.
- Now add flour and then blend.
- And take it out in a bowl and add salt, pepper, mustard paste, chopped red pepper, soy sauce, egg and chilli sauce, and mix well.
- Shape this mixture into kebabs and fry them in oil.
- Make one, cut it in half and then put some sauce on it.
- Then put a salad leaf, kebab, tomato slice, cucumber, and then a little sauce on it and put another bun on top of it.
Bun Kabab Recipe
- Beef: Half a kilo
- A cup of lentils
- Red pepper: six
- Hot spices
- Four cloves of garlic sprouted
- A small piece of ginger
- A teaspoon of coriander is proven
- Salt to taste
- A tablespoon of yoghurt
- Two egg whites
- Two tablespoons of rice flour
- Oil as required
- Onion cut into two pieces
- Two lemons
- Mint is a lump – finely chopped
- Four green chillies finely chopped
- A cup of thick tamarind juice
- Ginger two tablespoons crushed
- A teaspoon of white cumin
- A pinch of black salt
- A cup of warm fresh milk
- Tomatoes cut into three slices
- Become four to six numbers
- White cumin crushed a tablespoon
- In a saucepan, add beef seasonings, lentils, red chillies, a little hot spices, garlic cloves, ginger, coriander and salt, add three to four cups of hot water and cook.
- When the lentils and herbs are melted, add yoghurt to them and cool and grind in a chopper.
- Then mix egg white and rice flour to make kebabs and fry in oil.
- After frying the kebabs, fry the bun with a little grease on the stove.
- Then wash the onion with salt water and add lemon juice.
- Now add salt, finely chopped mint and finely chopped green chillies.
- Then add crushed ginger, crushed white cumin and gar in tamarind juice and cook.
- 7 When cool, add black salt and salt.
- Now put a cup of hot fresh milk on the kebab part and place the kebab.
- Then put the chopped onion in the sticks and the chopped tomatoes in the slices.
Then add the tamarind sauce and place the other part of the bun and prepare the bun Kabab.
Eid Recipes: People living in Pakistan, whether they live in Lahore or Karachi, enjoy the heat once a year, and no one can say how long this period will last. Summer has entered the country. Meteorological Department The heat is expected to increase further.
In this case, the person’s heart wants him to jump in the swimming pool or use a drink that can remove the effect of heat.
The heat causes salt deficiency, irritability, fatigue, weakness, nervousness, indigestion, dehydration, sleep, and stomach problems. That is why cold and refreshing drinks become the first demand of summer.
Doctors also recommended drinking mildly cold drinks in hot summer. Their use satisfies thirst and is also a mean of restoring health and energy. Let us mention the natural drinks best in this season and best for Eid Because now eid comes in summer. It can also be a source of energy for you after Ramadan.
Lemon water is a popular and best summer drink. Lemonade water is rich in antioxidants, fibre, and carbohydrates. It has the benefits of cleansing the blood, strengthening the immune system, improving digestion and weight loss. Lemo water refreshes and energizes the body. It is also useful for brightening the skin, protecting against colds, and keeping the mood pleasant in the heat.
- Lemon 4
- Water 1 jug
- Salt to taste
- Sugar 2 tsp
- Black paper ¼ tsp
- In a grinder, add lemon juice, sugar, a small amount of black paper and salt, grind all these things and drink it for coolness.
We often talk about skunjabin, but did you mention Blackberry skunjabin? Yes! Blackberry skunjabin is delicious to drink as well as helps to reduce the intensity of heat.
- Lemon juice
- In a grinder, add lemon juice, sugar, a small amount of blackberry and grind and remove the seeds from the drink for a beautiful natural colour.
Shahi Tukray Recipe:
Shahi Tukray is a delicious dessert. It is effortless to make, the royal piece can be made at any festival, or whenever you feel like eating something good sweet, you can make it and eat it.
- Bread – 4
- Sugar – 1 cup (200 grams) for sugar syrup
- Milk – 500 ml.
- Sugar – 1 tbsp to put in rabri
- Saffron – 20-25 threads
- Green cardamom – 4, peel and grind
- Chironji – 1 tbsp
- Almonds – cut into 4 thin slices
- Pistachios – finely chopped 8-10
- Desi Ghee – 1/2 cup (100 grams)
To make syrup:
- First, put sugar in a vessel, add half a cup of water and let it cook on gas to make syrup.
- After the syrup comes to boil and sugar dissolves, check the syrup after cooking for 2 minutes
- 1-2 drops of syrup Drop into a vessel and when it is cold, try sticking it between the thumb and finger; the sugar syrup should be stuck, and a small 1 wire should come out, that is, prepare it by making 1 wire syrup.
- Put milk in another heavy bottom pan and keep it warm , let the milk be heated on medium gas.
- As soon as the cream layer comes over the milk, keep it from the side. 1/4 part of all the milk should remain under the bottom, turn off the gas, and mix the frozen cream from the side, add sugar and cardamom powder to it, and prepare the fabric.
For the shahi Tukray:
Cut the bread into 2 parts, cut these pieces in triangles or rectangles as you wish. Heat the ghee, put 2-3 pieces of bread in the medium hot ghee and fry it till it turns golden brown. Fry all the bread pieces and take them out.