Much more than keywords with which to fill the text to climb positions in the SERPs of search engines, keywords show needs, needs and curiosities, are research intentions, identify a problem, offer a solution, and, therefore, identify a business.
Finding the right keywords like Documentary Video Production Company Dubai with which to position yourself in the search engines is essential to be found by your target audience and is a preliminary phase for:
- Develop an Inbound Marketing strategy;
- Build a website that wants to optimize its presence;
- Use blog and text as website positioning tools;
- Set up an effective content marketing strategy;
- Correctly set the parameters of paid Ads;
- Acquire new customers and sell.
But how to choose the right keywords for a text? It all starts with SEO Audit and Keyword Research which represents the phase of keyword research.
SEO Audit and Keyword Research
Without going into the topic, which deserves a valuable insight, for now you just need to know that to find the right keywords you have to start with a careful study of the brand and the sector of reference, you must know your target, its research intentions and the way he searches.
How to do? You can observe the forums, groups and blogs in the sector, or all those environments in which, by communicating, the user manifests and demonstrates both his needs and the way he expresses himself and could, therefore, search for what he wants.
In the SEO Audit and keyword investigation phase, you need to analyze several important aspects:
- Search volumes, i.e. how many times on average people search for that keyword;
- The cost per click, or how much AdWords advertisers pay to get a click in the ads;
- The trends and seasonality of a specific keyword;
- The type of query and search intentions of your target audience: informational (when the user searches for information on a topic), navigational (when the user searches for a specific website) and transactional (when the user searches for a website able to satisfy your need and on which, therefore, to perform an action);
- The characteristics of the offer you have to promote, the reference market and the brand;
- Analyze the way people search;
- the type of keyword: head key (usually with a term, sometimes two, characterized by large search volumes, high competition and little specificity) or long tail , long tail keywords (with 3 or more terms or short expressions ), characterized by less conspicuous research volumes but also less competition and greater specificity with respect to the research intentions;
- The keyword difficulty, or an estimate of the degree of difficulty to reach the highest positions in SERP;
- The main keywords, the secondary keywords and the related keywords or co-occurrences, or those terms that often accompany the keywords.
How to find keywords
The search for keywords with which to position a website in the SERPs requires tools with which to carry out your studies and analyzes.
Here are the main free tools to find the keywords that interest you:
It is Google’s free tool that allows you to analyze research trends.
Google AdWords Keyword Tool
Google AdWords Keyword Tool is also known as Keyword Planner and allows you to analyze search volumes, trends, correlates and CPC of keywords.
This is the free Google keyword search service within AdWords that has replaced the Keyword Tool.
Google Suggest is not a real tool but it is simply the auto completion of Google while you type in search terms which recommends the search intentions and suggests the related ones. Maybe you never noticed it but it is really useful as a keyword research tool.
You can use it to analyze the results of the SERPs and make your assessments relating to the relevance of the keywords, the correlations and the search intents.
Google related is Google’s tool for finding related words for your keywords. The data relates to US research, however it can always be useful to understand how the user generally behaves.
Wordtracker is a freemium analysis tool that allows you to identify the correlates of a keyword and the long tail.
Ubersuggest is an excellent free tool to find the related keywords of your interest.
Keyword.io is the tool that suggests a complete list of relevant keywords and can help you find the phrases users use to find information, products and services.
SEMRush , free for few searches and then paid and, like SeoZoom, very useful for analyzing search volumes, trends, correlates, CPC, keyword difficulty, competitors.
Answerthepublic is a valuable free online tool that provides you with the most popular questions on a specific topic in real time. Providing you with information on people’s needs and requirements, but also on the motivations and emotions behind a search query.
If you don’t have the option to use a paid tool, this is an option to consider. Save it in your bookmark because it is not a simple word generator but a real keyword planning tool.
How to find keywords: conclusions
We have tried to insert the most interesting tools but above all those that can be used for free to know how to find keywords and also how to see the most searched words on Google .