“I wish half of the people who see my brand had made a purchase.” Have you ever found yourself thinking this? With Google Ads, you can make your wish come true.
Your business goals and advertising campaigns are intrinsically linked to each other. Google Ads is definitely the way to help you achieve your business goals.
Check out these Google Ads benefits to help you reach your goals:
- Maximize exposure and develop brand awareness
- Let people see how amazing your products and services are
- Improve online results and increase visits to your websites.
- Increase interactions with your applications
- Increase in-person sales
- Increase in phone sales
- Influence your target audience
- Increase the number of qualified leads
- Boost your conversion rate
Before you get too excited, keep in mind that there are downsides to B2B and B2C businesses as well you should know How Can Google Ads Help You Advance Your Business Goals?. We have the truth behind all the details to inform your decision making.
Benefits of using Google Ads in B2B
First, let’s see how Google Ads helps B2B businesses. If you’re in the B2B industry, you know sales aren’t always easy to come by.
When you are successful, you reach a wider range of potential clients and discover new business partnerships. The right Google Ads campaigns can even improve your business’s reputation.
I keep thinking “How can Google Ads help B2B?
Let me list three different ways Google Ads can help your B2B business:
- Boost your B2B ad to the top of the Google search engine in record time, possibly a few hours.
- Benefit from highly competitive keywords. If you’re struggling to rank for some of the best keywords in the industry (keywords with high competition and crowded organic results), Google Ads can help you rank them organically. Google Ads can improve your results on hard-to-rank sites, such as industry listings, large educational databases, and professional discussion forums, and lift your brand straight to the top.
- Significantly develop brand awareness. Get visibility so users can see who your business is and what it is all about.
- At first glance, Google Ads campaigns are quite easy to set up. In order for your Google Ads campaigns to truly shine, you need to understand the nuances that make them so unique (and popular!) For B2B businesses.
To maximize your advertising campaigns, you should familiarize yourself with all the features available on the Google Ads platform. To this end, you should also understand How Can Google Ads Help You Advance Your Business Goals? and how the features apply to PPC advertising for B2B sales. It’s a bit more work to begin with, but the results are amazing.
Benefits of Google Ads B2C
This all sounds good for businesses selling to other businesses, but how can Google Ads help B2C businesses?
The reality is that Google Ads are just as effective for B2C businesses as they are for B2B businesses. In fact, you can even double your returns (or even do better) for every dollar invested in Google Ads campaigns. That is, when you implement the best techniques for your advertising campaigns.
There are a large number of people looking for your products and services. Google Ads helps them find your B2C business before they have a chance to explore your competition.
These benefits should show that Google Ads works for small businesses:
- Attract prospects with specific goals and lots of them
- improve your conversion rate
- Works well with all industries
- Allows you to customize campaigns
- Improve your ROI
- Attract high-quality sources of traffic
- Gives you insight into customer habits and journey
With Google Ads, your brand mostly appears in front of people who are looking for what you have to offer. By continuing to refine your ad campaigns based on testing, you will have the benefit of reducing your target audience as much as possible.
So, is Google Ads for everyone?
Despite the potential for quality leads and better conversion rates, B2B and B2C marketers also complain about campaign failures, low ROI, and declining revenue.
Confusing, isn’t it? In fact, there is so much conflicting information that you might be wondering again, “Does Google Ads work for small businesses?” ”
To resolve the disagreements on Google Ads, let’s take a look at how Google Ads works for small businesses across industries:
- Businesses of all types can reach almost any target audience, whether narrow or wide.
- More than 70% of small businesses increased their digital business after COVID-19 and attribute much of their success to Google.
- Google’s advertising platform generated $ 426 billion in economic activity for small businesses even during the pandemic.
- So what’s the downside to how Google Ads can help your business? The downside is that you don’t take the time to figure out how they work and don’t be careful when you don’t get results.
The answer to the question, “Does Google Ads work for all businesses?” The benefits of Google Ads also answer the question, “How can Google Ads help you achieve your business goals?” It’s a yes too!
Disadvantages of using Google Ads as a B2C
Going back to the original question: “How can Google Ads help B2C businesses?” Let’s break down the downsides and find out how Google Ads can help your B2C business.
(That’s why Google works hard to make their paid ads look like organic results.) Simply put, SEO tends to be more effective than paid ads, especially if you rank high.
Read More at: Major Techo
Rate these 3 disadvantages of using Google Ads as a B2C:
There is strong competition for high value keywords. The auction structure gives you plenty of customization options, but keep in mind that other brands are competing for the same keywords. Your competitor’s budget has an impact on your advertising budget.
You will need to spend time researching the best tips and techniques for implementing successful advertising campaigns. You will also need to be familiar with Google Analytics and know how to adjust your campaigns based on the data.
Some mistakes can affect your advertising budget. Mistakes can be costly and costs can add up quickly. Pay attention to your maximum budget in Google Ads and don’t set it higher than what you want to pay. You need to find the balance between focusing on competitive keywords and your ad spending. On a related note, you need to monitor your analytics to make sure your target audience is on point and your conversion rate is increasing, not decreasing.
It’s safe to say that Google Ads helps B2C businesses because the pros far outweigh the cons as long as you keep working to improve your bottom line.
Disadvantages of using Google Ads in B2B
As we continue to explore the original question: “How can Google Ads help you promote your business goals for B2B companies?”
There are 2 distinct disadvantages of Google Ads as a B2B:
- Lack of control over the positioning of ads.
- Exceeding your advertising budget
At the end of the day, Google determines your ad placement based on the Google Ads auction and its algorithms. The good news is that you can influence bids and algorithms by changing your keyword selection and the level of alignment between them.
Read Also What is Hibernate APPs